Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Woman Only Poll -- What are your Freshwater fishy interests?

Started by BigMomma, October 05, 2006, 09:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMomma

Hey girls you can vote for up to 10! And yes, you are allowed to change your mind and go back ...
Let me know if I'm missing anything. Enjoy!

RoxyDog

cute.  ;D LittleMom you didn't vote yet.  and why are snail lovers "freaky" anyway?   :P

what about saltwater?
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

AQUAPHREAK

Julie

BigMomma

Quote from: AQUAPHREAK on October 05, 2006, 10:18:12 AM
I'm into Saltwater fish...
I forgot to specify Freshwater, let's do a Saltwater poll after since the list is quite long ...

Laura

In addition to being a snail weirdo, I also like other freshwater inverts.   :)
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

succinctfish

Hooray for the poll at last.  Thanks BM!
Where are the shrimp in here?  I am very fond of my vampire shrimp, it's so ugly it's cute.

PaleoFishGirl

Shouganai

invisibleshopper

nes

succinctfish

Just check off the south american cichlid box on the poll nes, that's what an oscar is :)

nes

I will not lower to haveing them included with the common aquatic they deserve a category all to themselves!!

:D

Yeah that was a little stupidity on my part, I guess I could have done that... I did know that.. promise... :)

Nes.

Baldrick

Nice idea - thanks for setting it up!

Are the guys going to have their turn, and then we compare?? ;D

succinctfish

Yay! 16 responses to the poll so far.  Let's hear from some more--remember women only, no men in dresses or kilts or sarongs :D

BigMomma

Thank you for all your suggestions girls  :)
I modified the poll a little so please check your answers and change them accordingly. 

PaleoFishGirl

BigMomma

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on October 06, 2006, 11:23:25 AM
How do you change your answers??
Good question, I checked off the box that enabled one to modify their answers and now when I go into edit mode it is not there anymore. So maybe when I modified it this morning it has changed the settings somehow or maybe there's a little gremlin lurking around ... maybe you could use your mod-goddess powers to fix it!  ;)