Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Name Tags???

Started by busdriver, October 19, 2006, 12:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

Are name tags going to be done again at the meeting on Monday night?
IMHO, I think they are a great idea.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

darkdep

I sure hope so.  They're fun, and they really help put real names to forum names :)

RoxyDog

yes, there will be name tags again, but please bear with me again as they fall off your shirt!   ::)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

charlie

RoxyDog

too much $$$, and they'd get lost!  although some others have asked for those...it's sticky ones for now.   ;D
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

dpatte

i think we should add one non-fish hobby to our nametags such as "I AM A swingdancer", or "I AM A photographer" as a way of breaking the ice.

darkdep

LOL I didn't think this group had ice to break!  I meet so many people at the meetings who just walk up to me and vice versa.