Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What aquarium fish are you?

Started by DavidJohnson, October 24, 2006, 09:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidJohnson

I just came across this while browsing the web this morning and though some of you here would enjoy a little morning amusement.  It is a "What kind of aquarium fish are you" quiz.  Apparently I am a Bloodfin tetra.  Maybe I should get some for my tank.

What kind of aquarium fish are you?

My Results:

Spidey the Bloodfin Tetra

Much like the real Spidey, you are not one to ask for fame. You are satisfied relaxing behind the plant and rocks. This shows how smart you are and has caused you to survive the daily havoc of the tank.

PaleoFishGirl

LOL sounds like me, all right :D

My Results:

Booger the Frog

You are an energetic clown. You charm all with your humor and cute face. You're not the sharpest fish of the flock but we all sure love you!

charlie

what a hoot, my results was - Spidey the Bloodfin Tetra

Much like the real Spidey, you are not one to ask for fame. You are satisfied relaxing behind the plant and rocks. This shows how smart you are and has caused you to survive the daily havoc of the tank.

darkdep

I'm Booger the Frog?  This quiz is dumb.

zapisto

well

i am  Sharkey the Shark

Tick tick tick bOOM! While you are a kind, gentle resident the majority of the time, you will occasionally have a lapse of Hulk-worthy fury. Who can blame you? we all get hungry sometimes.

garnpet

I ended up being a Booger as well!   ;D
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

zippity

i ended up being a killer whale.................................................................................ok, i was a bloodfin tetra too.

Iceman

I too am a Booger. I'm with DD. Dumb quiz.  :)

Shrimpy

kennyman

clouxles

Booger too... Man I need a life!  :-\
Mark D.
210 gallon 3 Ornate Bichirs, 1 Dhelezi Bichir, 1 Rope Fish, Black Ghost Knife, Royal Pleco, Fire Eel, Clown Loach, BN Pleco
125 gallon Elephant Nose, Rainbows, Gourami (Pearl - Blue) Plecos (BN & Clown)

Go big or go home... no more MTS for me

Zoe

Mom the Platy

Don't let the name "Mom" confuse you. You are not the typical mom. You are the lady's man (or vice versa) of the tank. Everyone knows you were "popular" also in your previous tank since you were already pregnant when you arrived.

Haha! I take expection to that!!!

UCGrafix

So funny.

I'm... A Neon the Neon Tetra

You shine in a crowd... literally. Your friends and family are a driving force in your life and are always there for you. In fact, they are with you so much that everyone calls you all the same name.

I don't know how the answers got me there, but here's how I answered.

1. You are at the scene of a crime. You:
A. Distract the bystanders with humor

2. Which superhero are you most like?
A. the raging Hulk

3. You walk into a bar. You:
A. Go straight to your table filled with friends

4. If you were choosing a night class, it`d be:
A. Sociology

5. You find $10. You:
A. Make sure it`s nobody else`s and then keep it.

Quote from: Shrimpy on October 24, 2006, 12:09:24 PM
Guess what? I'm a booger too!!

Hey Shrimpy,

How and where did you get those smilies ?
I'm jealeous lol

Shrimpy

Quote from: UCGrafix on October 24, 2006, 04:59:41 PM

Hey Shrimpy,

How and where did you get those smilies ?
I'm jealeous lol

I got a million of them!
I would tell ya...
...but I'd have to kill ya!
Just kidding...
...but you would be going home next!

Seanc

well i'm

Danny the Danio

You are a fiesty little troublemaker. This is your territory so you'll make sure nobody messes with it.

Steve_2

Booger the Frog (me toooo)

"You are an energetic clown. You charm all with your humor and cute face. You're not the sharpest fish of the flock but we all sure love you! "

***Isn't that kinda insulting?? "Not the sharpest fish"  :o >:( :'(

k-dogg