Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Scotty's Pet & Aquatics

Started by kennyman, November 04, 2006, 09:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyman

Tanya and I were headed to Kingston today and we drove down Middle Rd past where Ray's Petshop used to be. I just wanted to let anyone who is out for a drive that way know that the store has finally reopened and looks very good.

The fishroom has a separate filter for every tank and everything there looks incredably clean. Of course its new but still ... :D There is one wall dedicated to SW with a few nice fish in there. Most of the SW tanks are just holding LR but there are some fish in stock right now like damsels, a puffer and such. He also had some brackish tanks with scats and stuff in them. There are all kinds of FW fish there in the other two isles of tanks.

I hope they do well. I'll be there again for sure  8)

Quatro

Hey Kenny, is it the same location as Roy's pet shop was before (1999 Middle RD. Kingston, ON)?  Just curious as I will be passing there in a few weeks.  Thanks

Mike S

kennyman

Yes it is  :)

Aiglos

I just returned from Kingston;  I assumed it was still closed, I wish I had of taken a run down there.  Ohwell.