Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Remember the Ugly Teapot?

Started by squeeker, November 18, 2006, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Oh no, I'll definitely have to reconsider tea in the garden with that pot. ;D :P

Looks good though.

blizzack1

Quote from: squeeker on November 18, 2006, 09:59:12 PM
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=10024.0

;D

Hey squeaker,

I notice your filter output is facing the outisde of the tank.  Is this to reduce the current, or to provide superior circulation in the tank?

Cheers,

Josh

Aiglos

Do you have air being pumped through the teapot or are my eyes decieving me? 

It looks good though;

babblefish1960

Has the person responsible for the ugly teapot been over to have tea yet? That should have been an interesting conversation. Looks cute, especially with the air coming out of it. :D

squeeker

Thanks for the comments!

QuoteI notice your filter output is facing the outisde of the tank.  Is this to reduce the current, or to provide superior circulation in the tank?

Josh,  the filter output is facing the outside of the tank so that the bumbling goldies aren't blown all over the tank  :D  There's a LOT of filtration in this tank, a fluval 404 and an AC500.

QuoteDo you have air being pumped through the teapot or are my eyes decieving me? 

Yup, air is being pumped through the teapot on the left, and the creamer on the right  :D

QuoteHas the person responsible for the ugly teapot been over to have tea yet? That should have been an interesting conversation.

Nope, and probably never will be.  My uppity aunt would NEVER visit a TOWNHOUSE... 

damarech

Thats a great idea.I was looking for a spot to display my wife's teapot collection .

sas

Looks great and probably if you took it out now it would make a great cup of tea ;D

Iceman

I'm sure that is exactly what she was thinking when your aunt bought it in the first place.  ;D

RoxyDog

That's so funny, it looks adorable!   ;D  Hey, I can't *find Nemo*??
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

squeeker

Ironic that Nemo is the one you can't find!

She's at the top on the left, shadowed by the duckweed.