Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Blind fish/adventures last night

Started by Nerine, November 29, 2006, 09:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Wellllllllllll Turns out now BOTH my synos are blind in both eyes...and I haven't a clue why! Anyone else have problems with this? I've noticed in catfish they go blind quite easily...thankfully spike hasn't, I hate to see what he'd do if he went blind lol there would be destruction and disasters everywhere.
But they eat a well balanced diet, fresh veggie matter when they want it etc. my bumblebee is still alive! (never thought I'd see it again!) and it's not blind and it lives in the same tank with the africans and synos.
sigh, at least they are alive and growing. Both now are aprox 6 inches? i will post pics when I get home from work :)

took me 45 minutes to get my darned shark (the one in the pic) out of a horrid petsmart ornament. NEVER BUY IT FOR YOUR FISH TANK! unless you have small tetras and don't really care hahaha but he was in and determined to stay in!!! so I took out all the petsmart decorations and left in only the ones they can't get stuck in!!! my woodcats are all scared from that darn ornament. i'm filling the holes and sticking it in my snake tanks. or leaving it on the dresser haha

but I cleaned out the tanks last night, re-decorated and all :) and again will post pics when I get home :)
gotta run off to work now! cheerio!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Nerine

ha I reread my post, sheesh was I ever tired :P

Still working on the pics...recharging the cam now :) and soon I will be shooting video (probably later today)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts