Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

LFS report

Started by artw, February 07, 2007, 07:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuddleDuck

I miss the mom and pop shops...the little stores. What was that one down Richmond way back when, Imagine Ocean or something?

We have one where I live now and I LOVE IT. Tiny store, they'll order anything you want, and the prices are cheaper than the local breeders. Its only open a few hours a day (like, 12-5) and its always the same couple (the owners!). When we move again Ill really miss it.

Sue

I finally went to the orleans SP today. I was really impressed. I've not been to any of the the other new SPs so I wouldn't know if its the standard design. The tanks are spotless, the water crystal clear, and all are nicely aqua-scaped with plants. They have some nice fish, even some young T. moori.  Someone must have put a lot of thought into the tank designs. The prices are good too.  I bought a gold nugget pleco for 19.98 (they are on special). Clown loaches were on special too but I didn't have room for any. One of the staff let my daughter touch a frog, which made her day!