Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Updated shots of my flowerhorn tank...

Started by Mettle, February 09, 2007, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mettle

Cleaned up the tank today and thought I'd snap some pics. For the most part they all turned out over exposed though. Will have to play with the settings on the camera!

Anyway.

The tank is a 72 gallon bowfront. The inhabitants are my flowerhorn and a lone whiptail pleco that hides and survives somewhere and somehow. I see him at night sometimes.

All the plants in the tank are fake. But I still think it looks good. And wit a flowerhorn in there I don't really want to be investing in any more live plants. (He tore up some anubias and java fern recently.) ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Adam

I'm anti-fake plants, but that looks great.

Adam
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

Jesse

Tank looks awsome! Hey, why didnt you show me it when I came over those few times to see the herp collection?

Mettle

Probably because it was looking pretty bad at those points in time. And it's in the basement - so not on the way to the herps.

White Lightning