Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

I'm having difficulty again!!!

Started by Nerine, February 11, 2007, 11:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Ok...
Am I just too picky?
Am I just not liking what Ottawa has to offer???

I have gone out I think 3 weekends in a row. to several fish places and haven't found a darn thing!!!!

Ok strike that, I fell victim to a silly sale on neons and bought a ton of those to which I have 4 left...but I really don't care about them, they are filler while I look for what I really want!!!

I do know I want at least 1 red tail shark...I have a few places for them so I'm going to order a few and hope at least one lives....

I'm having problems finding fish that I like that are from Thailand/Asia (that I can fit in a 55 gal with a red tail).

Any thoughts on Glass Catfish? it's been ages since I've owned them, and they weren't really mine haha they were my grandfather's, but as he is unable to speak now, he can't tell me about them :(

I'm still keeping the zamoras and the bumblebee in there...but they don't count since you NEVER see them haha and I still have the 2 plecos who need homes!

*runs around screaming*
These fish have to look nice because they are going to be a focal point in my livingroom/dining room.

Going back to do some research...but am open to suggestions :) am debating a trip to montreal too or maybe toronto?
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Woody

Check with Pat from Aquanourriplus. He just received a fine shipment that includes lots of fish from Thailand/Asia area. A few showcase species also.

Woody

Nerine

thanks!! sounds good :D

I am thinking either glass catfish (a nice little school) or a couple baby pink kissers

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts