Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Q: regarding Feb meeting

Started by jgolden, February 12, 2007, 01:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgolden

If OVAS is having Spencer Jack in for a presentation on Sun. Feb 25th, does that mean the regularly scheduled meeting will be cancelled?

babblefish1960

This is in fact the regularly scheduled meeting, but with a different day, different hours, and a different agenda, additionally there is no auction either. So exactly the same, but completely different. ;)  Bring money anyway, there may well be ways to spend it too.

babblefish1960

Addendum, you will be checked at the door for the existence of your OVAS club member card, no card, entry fee will apply. So bring your cards to the meeting please. :)

PaleoFishGirl

To answer your question *succinctly* jgolden - yes.  The regularly scheduled meeting is cancelled.

babblefish1960

Oh sure, "succinctly" put, yet the "babbly" version is more colourful. ;)

beowulf

I will be getting back from Montreal just in time so maybe I'll bring some pizza if they are open in time in Montreal to make them.....do they have ovens at this center to warm them up?

Sue

Memberships will also be available for sale, should anyone want to join instead of paying the 5 $ fee for the talk.
I will try and make sure copies of the membership list are available to the doormen/women for those that have lost their cards. But try and remember your cards as flashing a card is much faster.