Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

large breeder nets - where to find

Started by KLKelly, February 19, 2007, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KLKelly

Hi Guys,

I have five fancy goldfish in a 90 gallon tank.  I have one goldfish that gets chased by two males really bad and she gets very tired and I need to separate her.  My hospital tank is currently occupied with weather loaches that I just bought and are in QT.  My other tanks aren't goldfish compatible.

I went to look for a large breeder net - maybe 8" square that I could hook on the corner of the 90 but was surprised that Superpet didn't carry anything larger than maybe 4" square.  So I bought a big net to use today.

Any ideas where I could find a large breeder net that I could put her in?  Any ideas for an in tank holding space for her?  I didn't see a divider for a 90G either.  I wonder if I can't find a larger breeder net if I could go to home depot and buy some plexiglass - is this aquarium safe (dumb question)?   

Thanks.

Karrie

beowulf

KLKelly

Thanks!  I'll drive in and check tomorrow.

Karrie

beowulf

I remember seeing some of all sizes at BA with the biggest good for koi in ponds.

sas