Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

If you won the 75g

Started by beowulf, March 02, 2007, 10:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorpion-stinger

I guess no one will let the secret ou on whats going on with that 75g tank  ;D :D

babblefish1960

The raffle tickets will be available in the kitchen during the Giant Auction at Jack Purcell C.C. and pool, just off Elgin Street by Boushey's market and on the 4th of March from 1 pm until 6 pm or so. And again, you can only win if you are present for the raffle.

mtlmike

Hope that i will be able to make it, so tempting!  Unfortunately, I will be trying to find lodging here in the Nation's capitol, but I will .  As for what I'd put in it, well discus, of course, and so much more, the possibilities are endless!

PuddleDuck

I'd probably turn my 80 into a reef tank (while I'm dreaming about winning a tank at an auction I'm not going to, I might as well pretend I can afford a reef tank) and transplant the fish from the 80g into the 75g.

Adam

Quote from: bigal on March 02, 2007, 10:05:17 PM

So if I won a 75 gallon tank, I'd fill her up and hope for the best.
Went a bit off topic here, so again where can I get those tickets?

Roger

Good on ya roger.

Adam
150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

homestar726

I would give it to my mom... I know thats sounds retarted, but.....
She was so against me getting a tank in the first place. I had to sneak it into the house, and sneak it into my room. lol. And after all the ranting and raving against it she is hooked. She checks out my tank all the time... Another sceptic turned into an enthausist. But she need a lot of help. She was looking at walmart at some tanks that i wouldn't even give to a starter! I would love the buy her a huge livingroom showpiece, but the troubles of a struggling student.. lol.

But this way it would become a family tank, and I know it will keep her plenty busy, and give me reason to buy even more great tank gear  :D

bitterman

Since its gone :( and I did not win it no more dreaming :(

beowulf

I know how you feel.  Now I dream of what I will be putting into my aquapod!!!  ;D

PuddleDuck

When do you find out who won?

bitterman

Quote from: beowulf on March 06, 2007, 08:04:32 AM
I know how you feel.  Now I dream of what I will be putting into my aquapod!!!  ;D

1M and 1F captive bread Sea horses and cleanup crew?

beowulf

Quote from: bitterman on March 06, 2007, 09:37:26 AM
1M and 1F captive bread Sea horses and cleanup crew?

Probably not more likely will be getting a couple of small gobies.