Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Congratulations Jodes22

Started by busdriver, March 07, 2007, 11:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

Congratulations Jod, on the purchase of the 55 from BigAl's, pretty soon you will want a bigger tank though.

the old man
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

zippity

oh great Terry, see what you are doing to your daughter, why corrupt her when she still has a chance at life? Any life?

55 gal huh???? Soon bigger, better!!!!

Cheers,

Terry

babblefish1960

That's very nice mr. busdriver, I think Jode is lucky to have such a supportive old man, even if he's a little kooky. :)

That is a nice size tank to get going, I'm sure she'll have great fun with it for years to come. ;)

edit for spelling. :-[

FishPassion

Congrats on the 55 gallon, yes its true you will want a bigger tank in the future, but I allready can see your future tank Jode, a 150 that the "old Man" has, just bat those eyelashes and well you know what to do...
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Seanc

awwww come on, why not a 75? only 10$ more? and it will prolong the time befor upgrading.
good job, and good luck to you, and jodes22

jodes22

Thanks Pop (and everyone else of course)! BTW, Dad, I really liked your idea this a.m of making a snow white and the seven dwarves tank! LMAO!!! (for everyone else, that's an albino BN pleco, and seven dwarf keyholes  ;D ;D ;D)

A 75 for only $10 more than the 55g?  Where??? How did I miss that? Oh well... eventually I will inherit the 75 from my old man  8) 

Believe me, I know all about batting my eyelashes, right Dad??? BWA HA HA HA

Thanks again, everyone, and please bear with me while I ask an incessant amount of questions... :D :D :D

Cheers,
Jodie

beowulf

The snow white thing is just to funny!!!

hamstercaster

Welcome aboard Jod and as a newbie myself, I can't wait to see you help me harass all the good folks on these forums with many many many questions.  I too have a 55g I just bought as our first tank and it is presently cycling.  Make sure to post pics of your set up.  And why wait for your old man to part with his 75g, have him buy you a 75g as an early Xmas gift or something  ;D

homestar726

Welcome Jodie, Its like a disease LOL. you start with a 55g, than inherit the old mans 75g, than you start eyeing a 125g, next thing you know you'll start looking for a do-it-yourself 500g tank!!! Its crazy, but its the life.... Bigger is always better.

Lol,

sniggir

welcome aboard.. why go with the 500 gal DIY when you cab turn a room in to a tank like on the cichlid form lol 1200 gal...no wthat's what I am talkin about ya think terry would mind losing one of his rooms for you,,,,lol
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

missmandy

lol i went from a 16g to 90g!!!!
lovin every minute of it! hmmmm a tank big enough to swim with your fishing hmmm(stroking chin)