Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

viviane at superpet

Started by 93GTCANADA, March 10, 2007, 03:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93GTCANADA

just bought some stuff at superpet. wow great service. viviane is so helpfull. also there was a mistake in the price even if it was her fault she let it go for that price. me and the wife were very impressed with the service. lets hope even tho petsmart bought them the service will stay the same. all the tanks there look great and everything looks so healthy. i will go there alot for my fishes. thumbs up superpet orleans.

missmandy

yes i agree she is very knowlegable and seems to whole haertedly love her job!

KLKelly

Vivian is top notch!  She really is outgoing and friendly and stops what she is doing on tanks to help right away.  I think her focus on customer service is a big plus for the store.  I agree that the tanks are in great shape. 

The baby angel fish are adorable there too.  I love popping in to see how much they've grown.

Karrie

PrincessFish

I've been very impressed with SuperPet also!  With both their helpful and friendly staff and their very clean tanks - both at Barrhaven and Kanata.  If the staff don't change I imagine all will remain the same - sure hope so!

groan

i keep trying to remember to tell Vivian to come to this site and represent but i never remember. she is great and i hope she is able to keep her position there.

markw

I can't agree more...and I don't usually go around praising people, but she deserves it! She has asked me for some advise with her Tropheus and other Tangs as she admits she is fairly new with. All the advise I gave her she acted on, and even brought in more Tangs. I went in one day looking for some metronidozole, they din't have any, but she asked why I wanted it. Two weeks later she has a shelf full. I go there now, because of her friendliness and eagerness to learn and please the customer. Lets hope Petsmart isn't Petstupid!
markw

missmandy

Hi all I let her know everyone's praises and told her when she gets a minute to herself she should hop on the net and check it out! I just got 5 panda cory's there!

homestar726

Is viviane at the SP in barhaven? I think I may have met her this past weekend, very knowledgable...

babblefish1960

Quote from: 93GTCANADA on March 10, 2007, 03:38:19 PM
thumbs up superpet orleans.
Mike is at Barrhaven, another Mike is at Merivale, and lovable Matt is at Kanata, Viviane at Orleans needs to change her name to reflect the capital "M" fish manager at the Superpet franchise.