Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

March General Meeting

Started by PaleoFishGirl, March 21, 2007, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

It's that time again! Our next meeting will be held on

Monday, March 26th at the Jack Purcell Community Centre
at 7:00pm sharp
::)

Events include:

*a presentation by Colin & Cassandra DeSouza on killifishes
                -the demonstration tank will be auctioned off during the Mini Auction!

*a presentation by Jody Willoughby on South American soft water cichlids

*of course the Mini Auction - if you would like to pre-register your auction items, please contact artw
              - those who do will receive 1 extra door prize ticket!

We hope to see you all there!

kennyman

Killi Fish! awesome timing  ;D

fishycanuck

adam_ottawa

Will it really be at 7pm sharp or is it 7pm club standard time :P

BigDaddy

7PM sharp.  If people are late registering items or late getting in the door, you have my permission to haze them mercilessly!  LOL

artw

Item registration will be closed when the meeting starts :D

Seanc

Quote from: BigDaddy on March 26, 2007, 02:41:59 PM
7PM sharp. 
lol, how many tome have i heard that befor? and how many times has it started befor 7:15?  :P ;)

babblefish1960

So are you coming to the meeting then little feller? If you come earlier, we can probably start the meeting on time. ;)

Seanc

unfortunatly like the last 5 i have to go to darn hockey!! next meeting i am definetly going to thou, don't worry.

PaleoFishGirl

Great presentations, Jody, Colin & Cass! I hope everyone enjoyed them as much as I did!  Thanks to everyone who took another cookie, we couldn't let them get thrown out ;)

artw

Excellent presentations Jody, Colin and Cass.

..and yes Seanc, we started at 7:05 :)

RoxyDog

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on March 26, 2007, 11:28:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who took another cookie, we couldn't let them get thrown out ;)

What was up with that anyway?  I thought the Loblaws cookies were good...normally I run out of cookies, this time, not so much!  I know there were less people...   ???
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

beowulf

I was holding out for homemade peanut butter cookies.

babblefish1960

I certainly did my level best to ensure there were no left overs, but they were done before I was, so methinks the lady doth protest too much, the cookies were indubitably delicious. :)

PaleoFishGirl

The cookies were fantastic!  I think there were just too many of them and they were too big :) I had 2 and it felt heavier than everything I had for dinner.  I didn't hear any complaints from anyone else while they were stuffing their faces either ;)

babblefish1960

There is no such thing as too many cookies! I imagine that would leave me all the rest of the cookies, so that is the end of that.