Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Some Pics of my ID's

Started by audioslave_36, March 25, 2007, 02:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

audioslave_36

Here are some pics of my little Id's  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

babblefish1960

Very nice, I see why you needed the larger tank, good luck with them, that should be a lot of fun.

audioslave_36

Yeah they grew alot faster than I anticipated  ::)

Here is my 220g tank awaiting it's custom built stand ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nerine

with that many ID's you're going to need yet a BIGGER tank soon ;) They look great!! they are starting to loose their baby look and look like adults!

I was watching TLC and they were doing some reality show, but the only reason I watched it was because in the commercial they were doing their interviews in front of a tank...and there were MASSIVE id's in it!!! they made the pacu's looks like silver dollars!

Can't wait to see your tank set up!! :) it's going to look great!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

homestar726

The picture of your 220g has made me begin to drool.... So big, and soo nice!
WHat are you doing with your old tank?

beowulf

Those are big fish and if you want a few more around that size of your largest one then visit the Nature Pet Center in Pointe Claire (suburb of Montreal) they have had a couple of them for sale for some time now.

nicoblue

The nice thing about this upgrading tank system is that you are always adding tanks to the collection. As the pangasius grow you free up a 100 gallon, a two hundred gallon...etc.. What do you plan on doing with them ultimately? I saw an article about this couple that bought a house with a pool and set it up as a giant pond. :)

estuary

nice ID's , moster tank gotta lov it

audioslave_36

Quote from: homestar726 on March 26, 2007, 01:05:10 PM
The picture of your 220g has made me begin to drool.... So big, and soo nice!
What are you doing with your old tank?

Yeah it is a very impressive tank, I must say it did not look as big at Big Al's as it does in my house.   :o

As for my 55g set up I will post it here for sale as soon as I get everybody moved over to the 220g.

homestar726

Lemme know about it. Im totally looking :D
BTW Your ID sharks... How old are they?

audioslave_36

I will keep you posted,  the six smaller ones are 8 months old and range from 4 to 8 inches long, the other two are 16 months old and one is 12 inches long and the big guy is 16 inches long  :)