Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Murderous apple snail?

Started by fishycanuck, March 29, 2007, 10:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishPassion

Murder?
Fishy, my suggestion would be Life in prison with no chance of parole. A dish of warmed garlic butter, some fresh bread and the wine of yer particular choice and liking would be its sentence if I were the judge.  :) the gratin would be up to you if u preferred a stiffer sentence.... ::)
I think babble may prefer the brownies with the ummmmm  "wild weedie" flavour....much better napping with those, wonder if Roxy can make up a bunch of those for the next meeting hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

Laura

Quote from: fishycanuck on March 31, 2007, 10:55:04 PM
I bought him a nice bunch of kale and gave him a bit. Aren't these guys supposed to be voracious????

I got a cana before I knew the difference and overnight he turned my tank into an all-you-can-eat-buffet.  When he wasn't eating the plants, he was nipping them off at the base just to be a PITA.
My guys love kale - I give it frozen and then nuked for 30sec as it's pretty tough stuff for brigs, but I would have thought your cana would chow down.
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

fishycanuck

Yeehaw, the snail has been in the 25G for two days without incident. Seeking to expand my knowledge of snail weirdness, I went to applesnail.net . Wow, lookit what they say:

"Are apple snails able reach supersonic speeds?
In general: NO!
However, Carlos from Spain managed to teach his snail how to drive a car. Now his snail travels at extreme speeds and is able to reach 135 km/h. Unfortunately his last attempt to establish a new record failed on the French high-way as the snail was unable to reach the toll-booth. "

They wouldn't print it if it wasn't true....  ;)

Melody

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. ;)

fishycanuck