Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Wah Whoo - First Ps Williamsi North fry

Started by oenology, April 02, 2007, 01:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oenology

Wow after 2 years of waiting I finally got my first mouthful of Ps. williamsi North fry. She spit last night. I can count roughly 30 or so. Bad picture (hmm maybe I needed to stay at Pegasus' photo workshop longer...) but mom is in the back and a few fry are visible along the edge of the tank.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bitterman

Congradulations!!!!! I hope it was worth the wait!

darkdep

Way to go Jenn...it's always so exciting to get a new fish to breed, especially when they make you wait so long :)

babblefish1960

Wow, 2 years is an even longer gestation period than elephants I believe,  :)  so congratulations are definitely in order, well done fish mum. Imagine the patience you must have, take good care of the babies, and maybe pegasus would be kind enough to have another repeat of the photography workshop for those busy folk who missed out on the details. :)

RoxyDog

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

PaleoFishGirl

She must have took one look at babble yesterday and then lost her lunch (I mean, her brood) ::)

;)

babblefish1960

Smarty pants, though I suppose I did have my face right up against the glass, sorry about the face plant marks on the glass oenology, but hey, it must have worked. ;D

zurus

groan

oenology

Pics of the adults.
BTW BBF there seems to be something red and sharp hanging out on top of Tiny's new/old home...

[attachment deleted by admin]

gmann

WOW Jen these fish look awesome.I guess I will have to wait for some fry  :D. congrats.   

babblefish1960

Quote from: oenology on April 02, 2007, 08:14:14 PM
Pics of the adults.
BTW BBF there seems to be something red and sharp hanging out on top of Tiny's new/old home...
Cool, I knew I had left it somewhere, don't give it to the construction people, I still need it, and I shall get it from you next we meet, lovely fish by the way, great pictures too.