Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Saltwater Presentation in June at Marinescape

Started by babblefish1960, April 07, 2007, 10:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

As some of you may be aware, we have had a presentation a few years ago at Marinescape on Carling avenue.

Well, we are having one again.

It will be on the evening of the 11th of June, 2007, at 6 pm, and we have a few differences this time. Firstly, there will be room for only a certain number of people for this presentation.
Secondly, this presentation is only open to bona fide card carrying OVAS club members in good standing.

We will be making a list of attendees for the purpose of making certain everyone who is there is supposed to be there, and a short list should any of the people planning to attend not be able to and the folks on the short list can swoop in to replace them.

Should this exciting event be of interest to you regarding saltwater aquariums of all kinds, then please let me know that you would like to attend and we can get this started.

FishPassion

May I reserve the front row aisle seat that i am usually seen sitting in please...

Klaus
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube

babblefish1960

But of course fishpassionetta dear, you will have to sit though, or you will absorb all the sound for the little people behind you. ;)

beowulf

I would also like tpo sign up as I am new to marine and want to learn so much!!!

gonzobluefuzz

HMPH!!   I gotta work that day, just my freakin' luck

G

nelson

murgus

Hi BF1960 - please put me down as well!

Thanks,
Andrew

RedFish

I would like very much to attend as well, I don't if I will ever have a salt water tank but I know I would love to listen and learn!

audioslave_36

limmer

If there is room, I would like to go too.

Peter

RoxyDog

I want to go if there's room, but if another member wants my place, that's okay too.  :)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

RedFish

Let me add that although I would love to see this presentation, it is unlikely that I will have a saltwater aquarium in the near (or maybe far) future.    So if someone more deserving should go in my place then I can live with that!

sniggir

90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Seanc

colin

Hi Jody,
Cassandra and I would like to go.
Thanks for reminding me.
Cheers,
Colin

babblefish1960

This is a very interesting looking crowd that will be able to attend after all. It also appears to be something of a fascinating presentation from the folks at Marinescape. I will do my best to accomodate as many people as I can. We do have an upper limit though.

gvv

I would like to go as well, if there still be some free spot.

BTW, any idea what kind of presentation it will be?

Regards

babblefish1960

As far as I can tell gvv, it is probably going to have something to do with the saltwater aspect of the hobby, but then that would be telling stories out of school, so, I'll put more information in later when I'm not being so smarmy. ;)

beowulf

Quote from: babblefish1960 on April 17, 2007, 11:23:34 AM
As far as I can tell gvv, it is probably going to have something to do with the saltwater aspect of the hobby, but then that would be telling stories out of school, so, I'll put more information in later when I'm not being so smarmy. ;)

So in other words, he who likes to talk, will no longer be posting in this thread.