Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Mpimbwe Gibberosa spwaned!!!! Egg Tumbling to Fry :) !

Started by bitterman, June 21, 2007, 07:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitterman

Day 7 Pic

http://ovas.ca/gallery/531_28_06_07_8_26_44.JPG

As you can see there are few less eggs. I have been removing the white/ undeveloped eggs and eggs that fungus'd

The pic has about 28 viable eggs /w wigglers and 1 dead/ unfertilized egg. Can you spot the bad one?

Bruce

artw

the bad one is the milky white one on the left.

bitterman

Quote from: artw on June 29, 2007, 08:35:23 AM
the bad one is the milky white one on the left.

Correct Art. Also notice no wiggler :)

sweetness85

hey bruce that is soooo awesome!!!!!  congrats man ;D

bettabreeder

wow they grow really fast compared to siamese fighting fish fry.

jodes22

bitterman

Day 17

http://ovas.ca/gallery/531_08_07_07_5_12_41.JPG

They are now swimming on there own, but still in the tumbler as swimming is labored due to the weight of the yolk sack. Yolk sack is still a good size, but is much smaller then it used to be.

Bruce

jodes22

Wow Bruce! Keep us posted! Can't wait to see pics of them in a tank!!! :)

bitterman

sweetness85

cute!!  wow bruce they're starting to look like cute little fishies!!

sniggir

very cool looking...realy developing nicly Bruce!!!!! good Job!
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

bitterman

Over the weekend, I had a jumper, so I moved the fry into a breeder trap in the tumbling tank. They are doing well. Only one hasn't go thte swimming down 100%. Likes the top of the water, but when I put NLS grow in it goes for it!

Now that they are in the breeder trap I am feeding NLS Grow. I also have a btahc of BBS going for them. Now that they are not in the strainer I don't have to feed them the 3mm stuff, but they will still eat it.

The stripes are much darker now and more blue comming out. I hope to take some more pics again soon.

Bruce

bitterman

PaleoFishGirl

Time to clean the glass ;)

They are growing really fast!

bitterman

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on July 25, 2007, 08:20:14 AM
Time to clean the glass ;)

They are growing really fast!

Chelsea,  That was after cleaning the glass  :o