Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Mpimbwe Gibberosa spwaned!!!! Egg Tumbling to Fry :) !

Started by bitterman, June 21, 2007, 07:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

oh Bruce they look so cute!  Very cool that you are taking pictures, from eggs to adult!  Brings back memories of when I used to breed :(

zurus

babblefish1960

Clean the glass! Actually it has been great fun to be watching these little things grow as they have, and a great reminder that the frontosas really do take their time to develop. Keep the pictures coming, it is almost like being an african owner! :)

bitterman

Quote from: babblefish1960 on July 26, 2007, 05:31:30 AM
Clean the glass! Actually it has been great fun to be watching these little things grow as they have, and a great reminder that the frontosas really do take their time to develop. Keep the pictures coming, it is almost like being an african owner! :)

Jody,

The glass was cleaned LOL... Acturally the water spots are on the breeder trap and they woudl not come off.... Thats what I get for having ph 9.1 water  ;D

Maybe I can convert Jody to a Frontosa junky.................... Let me think............. Pretty slim chance of Mr. CA/SA going Tang.

Bruce

bitterman

All I have to say is I'm pissed... 18 Died today between 6pm when I got home and now. I checked them earlier and all was well..  But My son had gone in fed the fish a hand full of food, unplugged the heater and filter....... I went to do my daily water change and found most of them dead (18).  3 are floating at the top of the water all bloated but can swim down so I hope they make it, and 2 -3 are swimming fine still. I Cleaned the tank and did a 90% water change and started the heater and filter back up........

What can I say :( Bloody 2 year son thought he was helping daddy....

Bruce

RossW

Sorry to hear the news  :(

I hope the remaining guys make it!

It is so tuff with the little ones who want to "help"... I always try and remind myself that their intentions are usually good.