Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

opinions on automatic fish feeders

Started by sylvain, June 24, 2007, 11:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylvain

I would like to know what brand of automatic fish feeder people are using and their opinions on the reliability of the products.
Sylvain 
220-
150-
120-

babblefish1960

I use the Eheim brand of automatic feeder, but that may be a bit of snobbery. ;)

sylvain

Quote from: babblefish1960 on June 24, 2007, 04:53:48 PM
I use the Eheim brand of automatic feeder, but that may be a bit of snobbery. ;)

I wouldn't call that snobbery, but smart!

I too, like to buy stuff that are of good quality, instead of buying a cheaper one and then having to replace it because it doesn't work anymore, all my filters are eheim pro II 2028 (13 of them),

So after having read a bit of critics on cichlid forum, I ordered 4 eheim feeders.

thanks
Sylvain 
220-
150-
120-

Al

Sylvain,
You won't go wrong with the eheims. I use them on all of my tanks - and have for at least five years - never, ever a problem and simple to use - up to 4 feedings a day if you want. I use a mixture of flake and NLS. I have been very satisfied and trust in eheim's quality. They also have a new one out now with two compartments - not quite sure about all the details. The regular one is top notch and I recently bought some in Toronto at $45 a pop.
Good luck.

sylvain

thanks for the replies, again Al I really appreciate your opinions as always.

see you next week
Sylvain 
220-
150-
120-