Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

SP Marivale Sale

Started by dan2x38, June 24, 2007, 04:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

There is a 58 gal. complete set-up with stand, 300 w heater, 404 Fulval, even a digital thermoter... 1/2 price $530 a great price... also a twin tube hood... think it had aqua-glo tubes...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

plecoL83

dan2x38

Voltaire:

Mettle

Sounds like one of the Geosystems kits.

dan2x38

yes it is... they but some OK parts in the kit...
Voltaire:

mart242

The geosystem 120 (which that tank is, I think).  The geosystem 120 is usually ~850$ if I remember correctly.   I picked up a geosystem 60 (20 galons) @50% off at Superpet in Kanata last week.  Only the geosystems 60 were on sale at 50% off.  (it's my 1st tank so it should be big enough for now)

AdamR

"it's my 1st tank so it should be big enough for now" <--that made me smile, have you heard of MTS?  Multiple Tanks Syndrome

dan2x38

the 120 (58 gal) was 1/2 price... $529.95 reduced purchase price $529.95... along with the sales tag on it and my rudimentary math pretty sure that adds up to or should say is half price!
Voltaire:

Nerine

SP Missassagua was crazy!!! there were tons of deals left right and center!!!
a 10 gal stand...$13.... ahhhhhhhh
and the back of the inventory clearance sign...."Petsmart now open!" hehehe waste not want not!

our car didn't have room for more stuff!! lol ended up buying a ferret nation cage for $40!! that was worth the trip alone! they had amazing fish there as well!! BEAUTIFUL discus and the tanks looked great! I wish I had room for tanks and supplies!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

new_hobby

Do you remember where the SP Mississauga store is? I only see one at South Brampton at 547 Steeles Ave ?? Thanks

mart242

Quote from: AdamR on June 25, 2007, 05:17:49 PM
"it's my 1st tank so it should be big enough for now" <--that made me smile, have you heard of MTS?  Multiple Tanks Syndrome

But when I say "it should be big enough for now", note that I did not specify how long "now" is..  it could be weeks... months... years..  who knows!

speckledmind

Quote from: AdamR on June 25, 2007, 05:17:49 PM

;D
Wait and see  :o
There never big enough, and MTS strike everyone who takes to aquarium keeping, regardless  ::)
It's only a matter of time, and time flies when your having fun  ;D

Aquafish

By the way...the stuff they had on clearance at 50% is mostly now at 75% off...including the tanks!!! 76 half cirle stainless steel w/ canopy and stand was sold for $490! They have no more big tanks...only smaller ones. I want one of those half circle tanks!!!

Mettle

I guess it'll be a race to see who gets the semi-circles at Barrhaven, heh. (That is if they're not already sold? Didn't check when I was in today.)

Would love to get a nice big Oceanic tank like that 140 gal they have at Barrhaven.

Jesse

Unless someone bought them and left them there, the bowfronts are on sale at SP barrhaven still.