Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership

Started by nelson, June 27, 2007, 07:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelson

I visited "The OVAS Store" with the intention of paying my membership fee for 07/08, but noticed that option is not available.  Will that opportunity be available soon?

beowulf

I believe it is some time in July that it becomes available.

mart242

July 1st is what I was told.  I'm waiting for that to become a member...  then I'll use the discount to buy a python.

babblefish1960

July 1st it is, and a good purchase it is too!

BigDaddy

The page has now been modified to allow for purchases of full memberships for the 2007/2008 OVAS season.

I have tested each option, and they appear to be in working order.

dan2x38

If we purchase the family membership would my son 8 & wife get their own log-on? username?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

babblefish1960

Membership with the OVAS club does not automatically make one a user on the club website. There are club members who choose to not be on the club website, just as there are club website users who seemingly will never join the club and its benefits.  It will however mean that if you have a family membership in the club, then each of the family members can have club member status in their personal user accounts on the club website. Anyone can apply to have a user account on the club website though I must say, I don't believe we have ever had an 8 year old with an account on the site before. I can't imagine how interesting this forum would be for someone so young.

dan2x38

a lot of stuff over his head but he is very sharp... at 7 he understood cycling... he can identify over 25 different fish FW & SW or more but not much interest in plants... :) he undersands fish stress and is always watching points out any little thing out of nature... he even helps a little on WC & vacuuming... he has a big interest...  :) his favorite fish are Oscars & Puffers... plus he takes pictures using our camera... he can test the water and knows how to read them...

He wants to be able to post his pictures in the gallery... he always shoulder surfs... of course we would not let him run rampant...
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."