Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

my turtles

Started by estuary, August 06, 2007, 07:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

estuary

FRB

[attachment deleted by admin]

estuary

:-X 41 viewers no coment
nice turtles estuary

babblefish1960

Nice turtles estuary. ;)

Have you any stories that go along with all the pictures, such as what their pet names are and real names and personal quirks and such.

Do they get to watch movies with you like Crumpets rats? :)

beowulf

I guess I didn't post because turtles are not my thing....sorry nice turtles.  ;)

gmann

very nice turtles. they are so cool. I came so close to converting my 40g to a turtle tank. The set-up at big als almost convinced me.

Nyx

Aw, they are too cute! I've been trying really hard to convince my hubby to make a paludarium in our 110G, if we don't sell it. It would be a great home for turtles. Hubby just isn't too keen on the idea...  :(
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

babblefish1960

There is no such thing as a husband that can't have his mind changed by his wife, you just may have to try harder.  By the look of estuary's turtles, you would be very happy with some of those armoured tanks. :)

Nyx

QuoteThere is no such thing as a husband that can't have his mind changed by his wife

;D
9G planted Edge w/ pure strain Endler's livebearers

sniggir

very cute... I saw some at al's yesterday... my daughter was glues to them
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

estuary

thank everyone if you are thinking about turtles do your research
i didnt and was shocked, scambling to find a tank to acomidate them. wow the grow fast plan ahead
sorry to sound rude but i got the same resonse when i posted pics of my fish
only resonse was babblefish thank you by the way