Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Ottawa Discus

Started by neon, August 14, 2007, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

Does anyone know if Ottawa Discus is in town?  I sent a couple of e-mails enquiring about angels and cardinals, with no response.

babblefish1960

He hasn't been on line for a month, I imagine he is abroad.  He had mentioned going overseas to do some shopping.

BigDaddy

Yes, he is out of the country right now.  I forget when he is due back, but I believe not until September.

Fishnut

Wow, going abroad to do some shopping!  I'm assuming shopping for fish.  I'd be in heaven!  I'de like to learn Japanise, so I can go there to hand pick some beautiful koi.

babblefish1960

Fishnut you don't need to know Japanese, you say "koi" point at the fish and keep shelling out yen until the seller smiles, then take some yen back and take your fish home. ;)

april

they way i heard it..is fish go to japan..never to return..best discus..best of all fish..they pay the big bucks...

Fishnut

babblefish1960

Quote from: Fishnut on August 16, 2007, 11:22:05 AM
I guess money talks! 
I know mine does, it always says "goodbye".

I am sure that once ottawadiscus comes back, he'll have lots to say about his trip and the fish he found.

sniggir

well guys I just got a PM from Loyd and he is back in town
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!