Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Who wants to see full tank shots of all of Dave88's tanks?

Started by groan, August 16, 2007, 04:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groan

I know I do.
Dave! please?!

All we ever see are stunning shots of your fish or your corals etc.

How about some nice full tank shots?

groan

DOH! he's not a member, can this be moved to somewhere public?

groan

OK FW forum is good, so Dave! FW and SW tanks please...
:)

BigDaddy

Dave88

ok ok Groan. Here it is.  My 90 gallon reef with 33 gallon sump, mag12 return. 2 250 watt mh 10k xm lights with 4 t-5 actinics.  Mostly sps corals with 13 clams.

groan

NICE!!! so i guess now this should be moved to SW, unless we get some shots of your FW tanks!

Cheers dave...im gonna just stare for a while.  :o

Dave88

These are the rest of my tanks.
This is my homemade 125 gal. arowanna tank.

and this is my 75 gal. cichlid

and finally my 33 gal. freshwater plant tank

kennyman

I really enjoyed looking at those! And I like that they were so easily viewable to a hick like me on the old dial-up. Thanks for sharing Dave   :)

babblefish1960

Those are very nice Dave88, it is fascinating that you enjoy several completely different aspects of the hobby, kind of like a person with multiple personalities. ;)

groan

nice! that arowana tank looks small compared to the size of the fish!
what else is in the tank with them? are those cats?

sniggir

90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

StylinT

Dave88

Laura

700 gal pond - Rosy reds

charlie

plecoL83

dan2x38

Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Fishnut

Those arowanas are amazing!!  I had a silver arowana that got to be about 20", until one day it decided to take a leap and hurt itself badly somewhere at the top of the tank where it hit.  It's eye got infected and I couldn't seem to cure it  :'(

Where did you get yours?  Mine was given to me by someone who went to mississauga and bought be a cute little fish  ;D.  It still had a good size yolk sac.  I didn't thin it would survive, but it thrived until it decided to try jumping out.  I fed it on trout pellets and crickets.  Never any live feeder fish.