Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Great deal on lights

Started by Jeff1192, September 12, 2007, 04:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff1192

I got the following light fixture from drsfostersmith.com.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3733+12772&pcatid=12772

It's a Nova Extreme t-5 HO 48" 4x54watt fixture with moonlights for $200 US (they're on sale, normally $270 US). They also have really good price on Jager Heaters. I got 2 150 watt heaters for $18 US each.

Total shipping cost was only $17 US. Had them shipped to the UPS store in Ogdensburg. They charge $5 per package to hold them for you. I had to pay tax on the way home ($34) but even then it's a great price for really good lights.

In case anyone else is looking for lights I thought I'd let you know about this great deal.

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

charlie

Wow, so who all is going to Ogdensburg. :)

Jeff1192

Hey maybe we can all order a bunch of stuff and make a party out of it.....haha....one big canonball run to Ogdensburg! ;D ;D ;D
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

charlie

Quote from: Jeff1192 on September 12, 2007, 04:15:01 PM
Hey maybe we can all order a bunch of stuff and make a party out of it.....haha....one big canonball run to Ogdensburg! ;D ;D ;D
I`m in  ;D