Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What is your favourite fish?

Started by succinctfish, September 14, 2007, 12:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

Hmmmm! I realized that there are a few more fish on my list. They take some getting accustomed to, largely because of their requirements, I would definitely need some more equipment. :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Laura

Quote from: Fishnut on September 14, 2007, 09:02:05 PM
Do inverts count?  If so, add freshwater shrimp as #3 instead.

Snail and shrimp weirdos unite! ;D
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

dan2x38

Quote from: Laura on September 15, 2007, 09:40:58 AM
Snail and shrimp weirdos unite! ;D

I would add Shrimp to my list if allowed...  ::)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Fishnut

Ooo...a sturgeon Babblefish?!  I had a few of them as fry when I had my fish room.  My father was working with someone who was breeding them...commercially I think.  For some reason, all the fry started to die off, so my father scooped out a few healthy ones and brought them to me.  They were only an inch and a half!!  I had them for about a month and they succumbed to whatever had killed off the rest of their siblings in the hatchery.  What cool fish!!

succinctfish

Ok,
I will officially allow snails and shrimps in your top three.  Happy now, all you invert nutters?  ::)   ;)

normc

Nerine

1. Zamora Woodcats :D
2. Just a plain ol pleco!
3. bumblebee catfish :) (notice a trend here?)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

missmandy

Steamed halibut with a homemade lemon dill aioli!!!
lol

kennyman

That is pretty funny missy  ;D

Of all the fish I have had the blenny in my SW tank has to be the most charismatic and thoughtfull fish I have ever eoncountered. It is the fish in my icon. Some researcher has actually convinced himself that he taught some to read  ::)

missmandy

oh thats really cool, all joking aside, the bi color blenny is my fave fish! i named mine kyoto! What a personality!

estuary

lap. bichir

[attachment deleted by admin]