Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Zamora Woodcats - Warning pictures!

Started by Nerine, September 20, 2007, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Ha :D just reusing a post ;) deleted the info and adding new!!

Resting in a jar

Waiting...

Love is in the air...

Nosy

a sneaky lil yellow lab decided to go calling without knocking first....think he was surprised?

Making hasty retreat as they start to get frisky...
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Nerine

ok updated and reused a post as to not waste space :D
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

jodes22

babblefish1960

Very nice pictures Nerine, I have always had a soft spot for zamora's, mind you they can be a little irritating at night should they decide to start making those awful noises, but great fish all the same. That is so cute how they have the little honeymoon cabin where they can be cozy. Any more pictures? :)

Nerine

I do have a few more...but look at the lab's face that shocked expression ;) HAHA they were BUSY after that!!! Cross fingers, toes, eyes and fins that we get babies :D

The jar is the territory of my first group and the cave is half of the 2nd group, and I have a statuette in the middle which belongs to the pleco and the odd-ones! I will be shooting more photos soon though :) I need a better camera ;)

renadia