Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

More fish photos :)

Started by Nerine, September 23, 2007, 06:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

Enjoy! The water is a bit yucky because I just did another water change and stirred up some plant bits (I posted over on the cichlid side about this) and added pima fix, mela fix and salt...but the pleco was out and couldn't resist taking a shot!

and of course my favourite:
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

PaleoFishGirl

Nice pics Nerine! About time we get to see those 'cats!

Nerine

Right now they are a bit peeved due to all the disturbance...two water changes in two days! but it is good to see them out and about :)
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

plecoL83

Nerine

jodes22

Very nice pics! :) Thanks for posting them!

Nerine

THANK HEAVENS they are all still alive!!! I panicked a bit this morning when I only saw 2!! but they have all crammed themselves into a little pot...6 of them! of course when food was in the water, it was pure insanity :) I have to be careful not to loose an arm! I am going to try and video them eating...my video camera has night vision on it! ;D

These guys are going to make me go broke with the amount of food they consume! they ate several algae wafers each, plus some flakes and pellets!! the poor pleco didn't stand a chance, he was stuck in the back hiding till the frenzy died down. I need to get them all to hold still to figure out my male to female ratio and then start the hunt for more...