Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Free Jack Dempsey!

Started by Pink Punisher, October 14, 2007, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Punisher

They had him in a tiny little 10 gallon tank which thankfully he still had room in ( just barely enough! ) So he's now im my 55 gallon which i was looking for JD to go in anyways! I pretty sure its a male because he has pointed dorsal and anal fins, good indicater? He seems to have already established a terriotory behind/in the terra cotta pot. Im a little worried he's going to nip/pick at the bichir, they've already confronted eachother and there was a blast of sand and they were both gone LOL. Anyways, figured id let you guys in on great deal that happened today, it also turns out that my platies had fry, i was sure they were all dead by now but i just found one a few minutes ago but i beleave so did the JD, right before the burst of sand. Also he's 5-6 inchs long.

Spencer

Pink Punisher

Ok guys, sorry for no pics. I had to catch up on a bunch of school work LOL so he's the pics, i also threw in a few of the bichir as well. Also sorry about the crappy quality, i no im young im supposed to be on top of this stuff im supposed to be showing you guys! ;D Enjoy

I thought this one was kinda cool, there both in it

jodes22

Gorgeous tank with a very handsome JD...