Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Nice huge tank

Started by beowulf, November 03, 2007, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

Really nice huge tank and while I am not the biggest angelfish fan, the Peruvian angel is not bad.

http://www.aquahobby.com/tanks/e_tank0710.php

succinctfish

Beautiful tank, and what a nice size.  If only I had the room...
High praise for angelfish from you beowulf.  :)  Being a fan of angelfish myself, I think they are just lovely.  Nice growth and colour in the tank, more evidence that CO2 is not the only way to go to have an attractive planted tank.  ;)  Thanks for posting the link.

fischkopp

Nice find! I want a bigger tank now ...  ::)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

plecoL83

Vizerdrix

If I sneak something like that into the house, think my hubby would notice? :)

DROOL~~~

KatarinaH

What a beauty... I think my hubby is gonna try and sneak that into the house now.... I love angel fish.. but... I think I fall in love with every fish I encounter so it's not really a big surprise... :D

NetCop

Nice tank, if only I could get mine looking like that some day.

Quote from: Vizerdrix on November 04, 2007, 09:05:38 AM
If I sneak something like that into the house, think my hubby would notice? :)

DROOL~~~

Would there be room for him to get into the house?

Quote from: KatarinaH on November 04, 2007, 12:02:31 PM
What a beauty... I think my hubby is gonna try and sneak that into the house now.... I love angel fish.. but... I think I fall in love with every fish I encounter so it's not really a big surprise... :D

Babe... I saw that!

BigMomma

Thank you for posting that pic Beowulf, it's an awesome tank. Looks similar to one of the pics from Karen Randall's presentation. I kinda like the 2nd pic from the bottom where you can still see the driftwood.  :)

Mettle

The Dutch do a fantastic job with aquarium keeping. I'm always impressed.

There's lots of fantastic stuff going on in Europe in general though... It's really treated as an artform there by so many.

lucky777

KatarinaH

Quote from: KatarinaH on November 04, 2007, 12:02:31 PM

Quote from: NetCop on November 04, 2007, 05:12:04 PM
Babe... I saw that!

If she doesn't see it come in the house, it's fair game to add to my tank, right?

And I saw That

OT: I wonder if there is a way to get ahold of the fish tank owner, it'd be nice to get a few pointers from him/her

beowulf

Another nice one, a 9 footer!!!  For Babble, this is the same tank as the one in Montreal at Nature Pet Center.  http://www.aquahobby.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47690

Vizerdrix

Hmmm, the last shot looks like a coffin!  Still, that IS gorgeous!  Wish I could afford to even *dream* of something like that! ;)

babblefish1960

Thanks for the link wulfie, I kept thinking that there must be a way to sneak that tank in the house when succinctfish wasn't looking. ;)

I love the first one in the thread as well, very nicely set up, and with no deadly CO2.