Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apuppet

Hi Terry.

I guess we all missed ya too.!  :D

im sorry. i cant make it that day, i've a motorcycle safety training course im doing this weekend,.  perhaps i'll see you the following month.

see you then!
planted

beowulf

Won't be there either, going to a friends cottage for the weekend.

charlie

Hope to see you all on Sat. July 12th at 10.30 AM @ Summerhays restaurant ( Baseline & Woodroffe)
great food, great folks , come one come all , share your stories, expereince, seek advice & more, all in a cozy relaxed athmosphere.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161/Map.html?adid=01125710

dan2x38

Can't make it Latios' swimming classes start again Sat. 10:30 - 11:45 - likely everyone would be gone by then.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

washefuzzy

Hello I live at the corner of St Laurent and Smyth I was wondering if anybody could give me a lift to breakfast. I can meet at St. Laurent Shopping Center to.

Forget it Nerine!!  :)  I don't trust you to be able to make it.  ;D ;D

Nerine

hahaha don't worry ;) I'm not driving at this point!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Vizerdrix

Wouldn't want to get the seat wet! ;)  ;D

Fishnut

I plan on going if none of my clients are requiring my attention...no certainties there considering the week I've had.  I can pick you up at the mall Joyce...and I can pick you up on the way as well Alysa if you promise not to have your water break on my car seat :).  I'll PM you guys friday night to confirm.

washefuzzy

washefuzzy

Quote from: Fishnut on July 10, 2008, 10:58:05 PM
I plan on going if none of my clients are requiring my attention...no certainties there considering the week I've had.  I can pick you up at the mall Joyce...and I can pick you up on the way as well Alysa if you promise not to have your water break on my car seat :).  I'll PM you guys friday night to confirm.
Thanks Fishnut if you can just let me know what time and where and I'll meet you at St Laurent. We will just have to bring extra fluffy absorbent towels for Alysa.  ;D
I will be out late fridaynite but I will read my emails when I get home so I'll no than where you will be available.

washefuzzy

Quote from: Nerine on July 10, 2008, 08:13:16 PM
hahaha don't worry ;) I'm not driving at this point!!

I just can't see your belly fitting behind the steering wheel.  :)

zima

Aaah, the depths of OVAS can never be reached! Been a member for a couple of years, but only found this thread today. Great idea, I'll try to be there :)

dan2x38

Quote from: Vizerdrix on July 10, 2008, 08:18:57 PM
Wouldn't want to get the seat wet! ;)  ;D

Chris your sick...  :o ::)
Voltaire:

washefuzzy

Quote from: dan2x38 on July 11, 2008, 11:57:40 PM
Chris your sick...  :o ::)
And the worst part is she is probable proud of it to!  ;) ;D

Vizerdrix

Quote from: washefuzzy on July 12, 2008, 12:37:45 AM
And the worst part is she is probable proud of it to!  ;) ;D

DANG STRAIGHT I am! >:D

Nerine

aww 2nd breakfast I've missed :(
not feeling the greatest today! so stayin in bed for awhile!! hope ya'll have fun :D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Vizerdrix

Great breakfast everyone!  Not as large a group, and we didn't get our usual room, but it was cozy and great discussions were discussed and lots of laughter was laughed! :D

dan2x38

Quote from: Vizerdrix on July 12, 2008, 12:46:38 PM
... discussions were discussed and lots of laughter was laughed! :D ...

Are you drinking tank water again? LMAO
Voltaire:

Vizerdrix

Nope, just lots and lots of coffee!!! :D

washefuzzy

and those really good hash browns!