Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: Vizerdrix on July 12, 2008, 12:46:38 PM
Great breakfast everyone!  Not as large a group, and we didn't get our usual room, but it was cozy and great discussions were discussed and lots of laughter was laughed! :D
Here is the proof  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vizerdrix

Great pics Errol!  Thanks for posting them!  I like to one of me enjoying my coffee. ;)

washefuzzy

Thanks for the pics Errol. We look good!  :)

Vizy thanks again for the drive!

charlie

I really enjoyed breakfast this morning, it was very entertaining & really set the tone for the day, thanks for coming out guys.

Tsukiyomi-sakura

Hey I know Breakfast is always good but does anyone want to go for lunch to temptation tea and try some suishi or asian dishes ( im dying for some udon and spring rolls).
And they also serve icecream+ there very well priced I can get a huge bowl of udon for 8$ Not even one of my friends who has an endless gut could finish the whole bowl. ( I had to help lol).

Whattya think?

Vizerdrix

Something special this month!  Please see:

http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=29536.0

Hope to see you all out!

Chris

charlie

Quote from: Vizerdrix on August 02, 2008, 08:34:12 AM
Something special this month!  Please see:

http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=29536.0

Hope to see you all out!

Chris
Breakfast this Saturday or should i say baby fest  ;), yes folks this Sat. morning@ Summerhays - 10.30 AM, good food , good folks & most of all a brand new fish & breakfast geek in attendance  :D, see you all there.

washefuzzy

I was wondering if any one can give me a drive to the Breakfast?  :)
Pretty please and Thank You.  :)

charlie

Quote from: washefuzzy on August 07, 2008, 05:53:18 PM
I was wondering if any one can give me a drive to the Breakfast?  :)
Pretty please and Thank You.  :)
If you still don`t have a ride LMK in the morning by PM with your #, i might be able to help.
Regards

Nerine

Thank you all for the gifts :D We had a good time! :) Virgil also slept thru grocery shopping whew!!
Then we came home and he and I slept till 5! LOL
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

What a good baby sleeping all that time for you Nerine  :)
Vergil is so cute and makes the most wonderful entertaining faces when he is sleeping. :)

Charle thanks for the ride!

Of course another wonderful OVAS breakfast with great company.

dan2x38

Quote from: Nerine on August 09, 2008, 05:50:49 PM
Thank you all for the gifts :D We had a good time! :) Virgil also slept thru grocery shopping whew!!
Then we came home and he and I slept till 5! LOL
Newborns are usually like that... pray he stays like that.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

Thanks to all who joined us for breakfast , good food , good folks, was extra special meeting Virgil & heck we met Dad too  :D.
Looking forward to our next gathering on the 13th of Sept.same place , same time  ;)

Vizerdrix

Don't forget folks, next breakfast is this Saturday, the 13th of September!

Hope to see you all there!

Nerine

next saturday ;) this saturday is the 3rd!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

beowulf

Vizerdrix

Alright, you guys have got me all confused.  *THIS* Saturday should be the one coming up, not the past one, and *Next* Saturday should be the one after that, no?

Remember, I may sound perfectly English but I grew up in a totally French environment, and this is one of the things I never got my head around for some odd reason. ;)

washefuzzy

Next is whatever is closess to being. So that would also be this Saturday.
But when you bring it up your way makes more sense but than I to grew up in a french household.   :D

tim_s

Quote from: beowulf on November 07, 2007, 12:47:29 PM
What about Dunn's downtown?  Cheap and pretty good.

Yep as I live near there too would make it easier. I am a messy eater .. Syrup everywhere so bring rain coats.

washefuzzy

Dunn's would be closer for me too but there isn't a lot of parking.