Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 07, 2007, 07:48:07 PM
Ok guy`s & girls , who is in favor of going to breakfast on Sat. Nov. 10 @ Summerhays Restaurant ( Basline & Woodruff very close to the transit station) & easy access off the Queensway  @ 10 AM please LMK & I can finalize it on Fri. 12.00 ( Noon).BTW their prices start from 3.00 - approx 10.00 & they take reseverations.

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161.html
Summerhays this time around  , we can try another restaurant each month .
Regards

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 08, 2007, 08:47:01 PM
Ok so far we have
Nerine
Renadia
Apuppet
Busdriver
Henry
Washefuzzy
Myself & wife
Roxydog & her son
Beowulf ( maybe)
Brine ( maybe)
any others
Updated list

BTW , i will have membership forms & cards in hand, if anyone wants to join or renew. :D ;)

RoxyDog

I can't go, unless my 4 year old can too..
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

beowulf

Quote from: RoxyDog on November 09, 2007, 01:12:00 PM

Just as long as he does not fart in anyones face!!!  ::)

charlie

Sure he can ,so are we going to see you @ 10 ?

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 08, 2007, 08:47:01 PM
Ok so far we have
Nerine
Renadia
Apuppet
Busdriver
Henry
Washefuzzy
Myself & wife
Roxydog & son
Beowulf ( maybe)
Brine ( maybe)
any others
Hi guy`s , there is reservations for breakfast tomorrow @ 10.00 AM it`s under the name ovas, if anyone wants to bring along someone, please fell free to do so , Summerhays said they can add tables & chairs as needed.
Regards

babblefish1960

That little guy is always welcome, he is a lot of fun and a smart chip off the old cookie. ;)

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

RoxyDog

if I can shake this cold and de-brat my little guy, we'll be there.   8) 

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 09, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Hi guy`s , there is reservations for breakfast tomorrow @ 10.00 AM it`s under the name ovas, if anyone wants to bring along someone, please fell free to do so , Summerhays said they can add tables & chairs as needed.
Regards
That`s today Sat Nov.10 see you all there  :D ;)

busdriver

Breakfast was really nice, can't wait for the next one.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

RoxyDog

Sorry I missed it.  Both my little guy and I weren't feeling too great this morning.  :-\

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on November 10, 2007, 12:46:56 PM
Breakfast was really nice, can't wait for the next one.
Yes Roxydog we missed you,thanks to the folks who turned out , i had a good start to my saturday, the food was great & so was tha company & chit chat, how do you guys feel about Sat. Dec 9 th @ 10.30 for the next one ,  same place or  else where?. Hope the folks who could not make it this time , will be able to make up on the next one.
  Here are some pics. Don`t know if Terry was able to get his plate done , 5 eggs , 3 sausages ++++ ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

beowulf

Was a fun time with good food an better conversation!!

busdriver

Thanks Charlie, real nice! NOT (ovas breakfast 006)
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

beowulf

Quote from: busdriver on November 10, 2007, 04:23:29 PM
Thanks Charlie, real nice! NOT (ovas breakfast 006)

Is the food going in......or out  ???  ;D

Brine

I had fun. Nice to talk to some members I had not yet spoken to face to face.

Brine

Could someone put names to those pictures as I did not catch everyones names/online names?

Brine

I can start...
The first shot from left to right is me (brine) then Terry (busdriver) then ?
The second shot from left to right is me (brine) then Terry (busdriver) inhaling eggs