Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: Brine on November 10, 2007, 04:41:26 PM
Could someone put names to those pictures as I did not catch everyones names/online names?
1 st pic. - L - R - Brine , Busdriver,Henry
2nd pic -L - R , Renadia & Nerine
3rd pic. - Beowulf
4th pic. . - Charlie , Charlie`s wife,apuppet & partialy hidden Toss.

[attachment deleted by admin]

busdriver

The guy to my left is Richard, the guy sitting across from you is Toss (Enrico), the young man sitting across from me is apuppet (Trung), the guy in the red hat is Beowulf (Kevin), the ahem, person that took the horrible pictures is Charlie (Errol) and the names of the three good looking ladies escapes me.
Hope that helps!
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on November 10, 2007, 05:09:02 PM
The guy to my left is Richard, the guy sitting across from you is Toss (Enrico), the young man sitting across from me is apuppet (Trung), the guy in the red hat is Beowulf (Kevin), the ahem, person that took the horrible pictures is Charlie (Errol) and the names of the three good looking ladies escapes me.
Hope that helps!
Renadia ( Diane) , Nerine ( Alysa)  & Sharon  ;)

fishycanuck

Looks like fun.
Anyone for Cora's in December?

busdriver

Quote from: fishycanuck on November 10, 2007, 08:03:48 PM
Looks like fun.
Anyone for Cora's in December?
Not me, I don't feel like standing in line waiting for an expensive breakfast

speckledmind

I love going out for breakfast, what a great way to start a day.
Good food, good friends.
If you guys ever do a week end Sunday Morning, I'm in.

I'm buzy Saturday, but Sunday I'm free until 11 am ( I start work at 11 am on Sunday ), any where works for me, as long as I have time to get back to work on time lol

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

Ok Guys ,how do you  feel about Sat. Dec 8 th or SUN. Dec 9 @ 10.30 for the next one ,  same place or  else where?. Hope the folks who could not make it this time , will be able to make up on the next one.

busdriver

I wouldn't mind Saturday, same time, same place, the breakfast was pretty good and not too expensive.
Sundays are out for me.

washefuzzy

Hi Charlie
Saturday is actually the 8th and Sunday the 9th. ;)
I would be interested in going on Saturday.

Nerine

If it's a sunday my hubby can attend :) unless he's off work early and we're just a bit late!
but I'm game again!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

charlie

Quote from: washefuzzy on November 12, 2007, 06:15:50 PM
Hi Charlie
Saturday is actually the 8th and Sunday the 9th. ;)
I would be interested in going on Saturday.
Thanks washefuzzy, time to wake up  ;D, changes made.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 12, 2007, 05:19:40 PM
Ok Guys ,how do you  feel about Sat. Dec 8 th or SUN. Dec 9 @ 10.30 for the next one ,  same place or  else where?. Hope the folks who could not make it this time , will be able to make up on the next one.

Reminder

busdriver

charlie

Ok folks , after chatting with a few people last night, looks like Summerhays is going to be hosting our second  breakfast gathering on Sat.Dec. 8 th @ 10.30 AM, for those of you that missed the first one hope you can make this one.

This is come one , come all, family& friends , you do not need to be a club member,. just post here if you are coming so we can make reservations , for those that can`t post here please PM me.OH  BTW the prices , food & company is fantastic
Regards

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161.html

Nerine

hubby and I will most likely be attending :)

washefuzzy

Yes I will be attending and may bring a guest.

renadia

I will be there! It was so good last time  ;D
The company was also excellent  ;)

White Lightning

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 27, 2007, 08:34:39 AM
Ok folks , after chatting with a few people last night, looks like Summerhays is going to be hosting our second  breakfast gathering on Sat.Dec. 8 th @ 10.30 AM, for those of you that missed the first one hope you can make this one.

This is come one , come all, family& friends , you do not need to be a club member,. just post here if you are coming so we can make reservations , for those that can`t post here please PM me.OH  BTW the prices , food & company is fantastic
Regards

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161.html
Click on the link, it`s at Basline & Woodruffe , easy to get to from the Woodfuffe exit off the Q/way & very close to the OC transpo transit @ Woodruffe & Baseline.