Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crumpet

I've been wanting to try Summerhays, please pencil in Mr. Crumpet and me  :)

beowulf

I will attempt to be present all depends if I am going to Montreal that weekend or not.

charlie

Breakfast this Sat . folks  ;)

renadia

If all goes well I shall be there   ;)

cora

Hey I might be going 2 depends on what Nerine is up 2 :P and tis VERY close to my house hehe

charlie

Quote from: charlie on December 03, 2007, 07:19:34 PM
Breakfast this Sat . folks  ;)
QuoteSummerhays is going to be hosting our second  breakfast gathering on Sat.Dec. 8 th @ 10.30 AM, for those of you that missed the first one hope you can make this one.

This is come one , come all, family& friends , you do not need to be a club member,. just post here if you are coming so we can make reservations , for those that can`t post here please PM me.OH  BTW the prices , food & company is fantastic
Regards

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161.html

artw

I am going. Mmm, real food.

busdriver

I'll be there, where is it again?

Short memory!
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on December 06, 2007, 02:21:07 PM
I'll be there, where is it again?

Short memory!
Now that`s short, Basline & Woodroffe, - Q/ way west , exit Clyde  up to Baseline  , right on Baseline Bldg after KFC across from Loblaws superstore.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161.html

artw

that should be Exit Maitland, drive south on maitland until it turns into Clyde

charlie

Quote from: artw on December 06, 2007, 03:07:21 PM
that should be Exit Maitland, drive south on maitland until it turns into Clyde

That`s correct , thanks Art

charlie

See all the brekky , chatting folks tomorrow @ Summerhays @ 10.30 AM

Crumpet

Quote from: charlie on December 07, 2007, 02:25:48 PM
See all the brekky , chatting folks tomorrow @ Summerhays @ 10.30 AM

See you then, Charlie! :)

BigDaddy

I'll be there.  I've got plants for busdriver is vizerdrix as well so I'll be killing two birds with one stone.

Vizerdrix

As BigDaddy just said, I will be there. :)  Looking forward to it!  Will be bringing along hubby and son.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 27, 2007, 08:34:39 AM
folks Summerhays is going to be hosting our second  breakfast gathering on Sat.Dec. 8 th @ 10.30 AM, for those of you that missed the first one hope you can make this one.

This is come one , come all, family& friends , you do not need to be a club member,. just post here if you are coming so we can make reservations , for those that can`t post here please PM me.OH  BTW the prices , food & company is fantastic
Regards

See you all there, this morning, will be fun  ;)

busdriver

Mila's breakfast!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

KLKelly

I'm sure you guys had fun.  That doesn't look like the best breakfast - did Mila ask for it that way?

Quatro

Quote from: KLKelly on December 08, 2007, 01:13:23 PM
That doesn't look like the best breakfast

She's right.  The best would have more cherries on top.   ;D

mila

That was just dessert  :)
Nice to see you everybody.