Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

limmer

Hi Washfuzzy,
I can give you a drive if you don't have one yet.
PM me and we can iron out the details.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on January 07, 2008, 08:30:57 PM
Alright breakfast folks , come one , come all, husbands , wives, better halves , kids , plants , you get the idea , everyone is welcome to our third fishy breakfast on Saturday Jan 12 @ 10.30 AM @ Summerhays ( Baseline & Woodruff), let`s see if we top the 2nd edition & how many more sweet french toast can be served.
See you all there .
Post here if you are coming , so we can make the necessary reservations ( might need the entire restaurant this time  :D) and a auction table  :D
I will have membership forms available , so anyone desirous of signing up , come have breakfast & meet the wonderful people of OVAS.

busdriver

Charlie, it doesn't look like I'll be going to the breakfast as of right now as I think I'm coming down with some virus or something, very ill and very sore.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on January 11, 2008, 01:47:35 PM
Charlie, it doesn't look like I'll be going to the breakfast as of right now as I thonk I'm coming down with some virus or something, very ill and very sore.
Thats not good Terry, hope you rebound & make it , the breakfast is better with you around  ;)

Vizerdrix

Poor Terry! :(  Rob (hubby) has been sick for the past two days, too.  I'm recovered now, thank goodness!  It hit him harder than me!  Hopefully you'll get what I had, and not what Rob has!

charlie

All aboard , for breakfast this morning @ 10.30, come one , come all.
see you there

charlie

WOW, another great OVAS breakfast, big thanks to all who attended & made it a success , the next one is slated for Feb. 9th ( Sat.) at 10.30, infact the breakfast will be the 2nd Sat. of each month, hope those of you who could not make it , can attend the next one, the food , company & ambiance is always great.
Pictures to follow

charlie

Some pics . of Breakfast #3

[attachment deleted by admin]

artw

ooh that pancake-blueberry-fruity thing looks good.

Nerine

it was great seeing everyone! :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

cora

I had a blast.. Ended up in Bed Straight Afterwards, maybe I wasn't Quite ready to surface from my bed yet.  Although it sure made mentally feel better you can only look at your ceiling for so long before you go absolutely crazy. And that French Toast Sure helped! lol

Cant wait to see everyone in February!  :D

charlie

Quote from: charlie on January 12, 2008, 05:27:47 PM
WOW, another great OVAS breakfast, big thanks to all who attended & made it a success , the next one is slated for Feb. 9th ( Sat.) at 10.30, infact the breakfast will be the 2nd Sat. of each month, hope those of you who could not make it , can attend the next one, the food , company & ambiance is always great.
Pictures to follow

Remember Breakfast Sat.  Feb. 9th 10.30 AM at Summerhays restaurant Baseline & Woodruff, hope to see all the regulars & for those of you who have not make it out to one, here `s your chance to have a great experience .

Nerine

once again my hubby works...so he's still imaginary I guess? ;) haha
I'll try and be there!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

beowulf

I'll see if I can make it but next week is hockey day in Canada so might be home watching hockey all day!!

cora

I'll be there .. I'm looking forward to French Toast :P

Vizerdrix

I shall be there.  Probably WON'T bring Justin and Rob this time, so I can socialize a bit more without them getting bored... ;)

Blackstitch

I'll be there. For once I actually can make it

washefuzzy

I be there! Can anyone give me a lift live at the corner of St laurent  and smyth.
I have a drive!  :) :)

charlie

Where is Busdriver, dont see his name here for breakfast?

dan2x38

We can't make it Latios has a Hockey game. It's their last regular season game. We're 2nd over all in the 1st tier... :) Family first!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."