Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

Thanks Nerine, wow who woke Art up?

charlie

Ok guy`s , due to the suggestion by Dan 2x38( i think it`s a good one ), how do the folks think about having the breakfast on the Sat. of March 1 st. We can then host our visitors from Nova Scotia, who is making the long drive to our auction on March 2 nd , this will give them & us a great opportunity to meet with each other in a non hectic bidding atmosphere  ;). . Lets hear your views

http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=25404.0

Nerine

I'm game!!
I may or may not be there due to work but will try!!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

busdriver

The first is fine with me, I've offered a ride to two of the down-easterners if they wanted it and I'm going to see if Jodes22 is going and maybe she can give the other two a lift.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

kat

we just need an address and a time and we will see you all there. What time of the morning do  you meet?

busdriver

Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

beowulf

Can't be there the first, have some new furniture being delivered.

lis_

Wondering if I got the location of the breakfast place correctly mapped here - can some let me know?

Driving Directions from 112 Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON to 1971 Baseline Road, Ottawa, ON

If if is, that's not very far from where we'll be at all Kat...

Lis

charlie

Quote from: lis_ on February 19, 2008, 02:48:29 PM
Well, if I got the location right, that's not very far from where we'll be at all Kat...

Driving Directions from 112 Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON to 1971 Baseline Road, Ottawa, ON

Yep you are right on the money there, Vanier is in greater Ottawa, you will be about 8-10 mins from the auction & very close to the main down town hub.

Vizerdrix

Can't guarantee anything here.  If I do make it, it will be with my whole clan (me, hubby, three kids).  I'll have to see the closer we get to the date. 

dan2x38

Latios & I will be there but drinking water & eating sugar packs to save $$$ for the auction... LMAO Be nice to sit with some Homies! We can drive 2 of the Eastern Crew there but we might be leaving a little early so they would need a drive back.

Hey Brine need a lift too?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

OVAS pre auction Breakfast on March 1st Saturday @ Summerhays Bar & Grill at 10.30 AM, come one , come all, we will have the good folks from the East Coast Aquarium Society  among us , come out & say hi . This is for fish loving folks & their family & friends, be it planted , Africans , Marine & even loved ones  ;), come share a your stories in a relaxed environment .The food is great, the price is great & the company & friendship is just amazing  :)
See you all in great numbers on Sat  March 1st @ 10.30 AM

washefuzzy

I'll be there!  :) Sounds like a Hoot!

Blackstitch

I'll most likely be there again this time.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on February 19, 2008, 04:54:29 PM
OVAS pre auction Breakfast on March 1st Saturday @ Summerhays Bar & Grill at 10.30 AM, come one , come all, we will have the good folks from the East Coast Aquarium Society  among us , come out & say hi . This is for fish loving folks & their family & friends, be it planted , Africans , Marine & even loved ones  ;), come share a your stories in a relaxed environment .The food is great, the price is great & the company & friendship is just amazing  :)
See you all in great numbers on Sat  March 1st @ 10.30 AM

artw

I'll be there with Magic cards in hand.

Nerine

fischkopp

this thread makes me hungry  :D
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

dpatte

mmm breakfast. ovas benedict!
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.