Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

Quote from: cora on June 10, 2008, 07:19:31 PM
awww Im sad this will be the first breakfast since I think January that I will miss.. I guess its a good enough time as any to announce that I moved to Pembroke this week :( I will miss seeing everyone at breakfast!!!! Someone have some French toast for me! lol
Breakfast just won't be the same without you there.  :(  I'm mean who will I steal a piece of french toast from now?  ;)

Vizerdrix

Quote from: cora on June 10, 2008, 07:19:31 PM
awww Im sad this will be the first breakfast since I think January that I will miss.. I guess its a good enough time as any to announce that I moved to Pembroke this week :( I will miss seeing everyone at breakfast!!!! Someone have some French toast for me! lol

You'll still be able to come to meetings and such, won't you? :(

cora

Thanks you guys Im gonna miss everyone... Hopefully Ill be able to keep chatting

Chris.. its all going to depend on the gas prices!!! If they keep up like this I doubt Im going to be making it back very much. :( I know Pembroke isnt really that far.. but it is far enough starving student and all LOL :P So I guess Ill say I probably wont make it to the meetings that way if I do show up it will be a nice surprise LOL

I'm going to miss breakfast a lot! I'll have to find a good breakfast restaurant and have my own OVAS breakfasts LOL

artw

OVAS Pembroke chapter, hehe
we could always bring breakfast to you :P

charlie

If the weather is nice who is in favour of enjoying breakfast & the company on the patio  ;)

Nerine

I am, but it is supposed to rain!! if there isn't any rain, I'm game :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

apuppet

Patio sounds nice. im game too.
planted

dpatte

1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

Vizerdrix

Can we smoke on the patio? ;)  :D

charlie

Quote from: dpatte on June 13, 2008, 08:27:15 AM
summerhays? 10:30AM?
You have all the right info Dave , see you there  ;)

fischkopp

Quote from: Vizerdrix on June 13, 2008, 08:54:00 AM
Can we smoke on the patio? ;)  :D

plz, keep it smoke free ...
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

charlie

Folks as it turns out , the breakfast is in the special room we have reserved  ;), The restaurant prefers to have us self contained  :D ;D, just makes it easier for them .

Nerine

hahahaha self contained ;)

I think, perhaps hubby actually MIGHT join us!!! he won't be this invisible guy anymore ;)
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

dan2x38

Quote from: fischkopp on June 13, 2008, 09:22:27 AM
plz, keep it smoke free ...

Yes I agree Robert... you smokers would survive for an hour or so, you do at work...  :D ::) ;) Actually I don't mind if you smoke - just don't exhale8) LMAO

Charlie so far looks like Latios and me will be there.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

washefuzzy

Nerine what time is the pick up down stairs?  :)
Lil forgot to leave me an address of where she lives so I don't know if I will be able to pick up her stuff afterwards.  ::)

Nerine

I will have to phone you!! plans have changed! we might be late for breakfast or we might be a tad early! LOL
hubby works till MAYBE 10, he said he might be off before that...I hate leaving things so in the air! but it will depend on his work schedule!

see ya'll tomorrow :)

dan2x38

Anyone bring any trading goods? I'll bring some of my bronze cyrpts.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

washefuzzy

Nerine just call before you leave the house I'll meet you downstairs.
I now have Lil's address to pick up the stuff if that's okay with you.
Could you bring the pump my snails need extra oxegen.  :)

Anja

I have a bit of java moss to give away and will bring some small pond snails if anyone wants them for their loaches or other.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

charlie

Quote from: charlie on June 10, 2008, 07:34:31 AM
Hello all, breakfast Saturday is upon us this weekend( June 14th) at 10.30 AM @ Summerhays restaurant ( Baseline & Woodroffe)
great food, great folks , come one come all , share your stories, expereince, seek advice & more, all in a cozy relaxed athmosphere.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161/Map.html?adid=01125710
See you all there  :D