Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

WOW , what a breakfast today, i`m guessing this is the best thus far, both in numbers( head count of 32) & the social mingling today, hope Mila post those captured moments, thanks to all who made it especially the first timers such as chinaman, & the Jr Big Momma & Jr BigDaddys  ;), again thanks all & see you again on July 12th.

Nerine

I will be uploading photos later!! it was amazing to see everyone today!! yay!!!

and it was great meeting new people too :)

and I must say...the waitress was again the one who was a bit short in the beginning our visits there....she was a bit cranky in the morning with people, but she was VERY chatty and happy later on which is very good!

I'll have to post photos of everyone tonight when I go downstairs :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Fishnut

Yes, what an amazing turnout!!  I think I was last to get there and there was only 2 seats left in our designated area :)  Nerine, if you and I had brought our hubbys, it would have been a full house!!

I had a lot of fun...as I usually do :)

mila

Some "captured moments"

[attachment deleted by admin]

charlie

Quote from: Mila on June 15, 2008, 11:36:49 AM
Some "captured moments"
Thanks for posting Mila , nice shots

Vizerdrix

It was a great breakfast, I had a blast!  Noise level was high for a time, until the food got there. ;)

It was nice to see the new faces, as well as the usual ones.  Thanks for posting the pictures Mila!

busdriver

Anyone take any pictures?
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on June 18, 2008, 10:08:36 AM
Anyone take any pictures?
Terry , i think it`s time to start up a tank again  ;)
Mila posted the pictures he took about 2 post before yours.( post # 288)

Nerine

I also took a bunch of photos...but can't find my usb to hook it up oops!! that's what happens when we move the office ;) hopefully I'll come across it while we finish unpacking everything!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Tsukiyomi-sakura

It would be nice if some of use could go for lunch insted, and get some Udon soup and  Spring rolls from temptation tea its to die for

washefuzzy

Quote from: Tsukiyomi-sakura on June 23, 2008, 06:35:26 PM
It would be nice if some of use could go for lunch insted, and get some Udon soup and  Spring rolls from temptation tea its to die for
That sounds very good also. Where is temptation tea?
We have SummerHayes booked for the summer.

Charles

I think the breakfast thing is a great idea. The only day I and my wife have off is on a sunday as we man the store the rest of the week.

Nerine

Finally for the cord to my camera :D
These are from our last fantastic breakfast! :) Enjoy!

Nerine

have to point this out....what is Art doing in the first two photos?? thought breakfast was supposed to be magic free ;)

Fishnut

Lol...maybe he needs a "Magic Addicts" support group  ;D

Vizerdrix

Technically, he was doing the same thing in the third one, as he's talking to my son about... MAGIC!

<sigh>  It's an addiction, I swear.  I think Fishnut is right about the support group. ;)

*I* was good, and didn't talk about Guild Wars! :D

washefuzzy

Great pics Alysa. Thanks  :)

busdriver

Sooooo, when's the next breakfast?
Hopefully, it on a Saturday that I'm not doing anything!

charlie

Quote from: busdriver on July 04, 2008, 03:57:12 PM
Sooooo, when's the next breakfast?
Hopefully, it on a Saturday that I'm not doing anything!
Hey Terry, as always the second Saturday of the month, which is next Sat. 12 th July @ 10.30 , would be nice to have you grace us with your presence  :D

busdriver

Saturday, this Saturday, is Trung (apuppet) going to be there?
I'll try, but no guarantees!