Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

haha :P

2nd saturday ? that work  ? :P

I've never been to Dunn's...it's closer for me too!!

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

The only problem with changing venue is that some people will not read this thread and automatically show up at SummerHayes.  :P

Vizerdrix

And the fact that we have reservations there for several more months to go.

I *like* Summerhays.  They have good food, and I can have breakfast for less than $5. :)

Nerine

well we can't go changing things up all the time...otherwise there could be a week or few where we can't get a room! or enough table space for everyone!!

maybe we should try a lunch once in awhile :) and the lunch can be done elsewhere!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

dan2x38

Not sure if this a thread-jack but why not a wing night? Lots of places have half price wings or appetizers. Could even try and do it for NHL opener...  ;)
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

washefuzzy

groupie02

please start a new thread ;-)

Vizerdrix

It is with deepest regrets that I announce that I shall not be able to make it to breakfast this morning...

I caught a nasty cold and it settled in my lungs (yet again!) so my asthma has been in overdrive.  Probably borderline pneumonia again. :(

Hope everyone has fun! 

charlie

Quote from: Vizerdrix on September 06, 2008, 10:03:33 AM
It is with deepest regrets that I announce that I shall not be able to make it to breakfast this morning...

I caught a nasty cold and it settled in my lungs (yet again!) so my asthma has been in overdrive.  Probably borderline pneumonia again. :(

Hope everyone has fun! 
Christine , so sorry to hear, get as much rest as possible, so you can regain your strength to attend the real breakfast on the 13th of Sept. @ Summerhays  :D
Sorry could`nt help it  ;), hope you feel better soon.

dan2x38

Quote from: Vizerdrix on September 06, 2008, 10:03:33 AM

Hope everyone has fun! 

Christine it is NEXT weekend...  ::) Hope your feeling better soon!  ???
Voltaire:

Vizerdrix

See how freakin' sick I am?!?  DUH!

Thanks guys, now I'm ill AND embarrassed!  ;)

I was *sure* this was the 13th...

dan2x38

Quote from: Vizerdrix on September 06, 2008, 10:11:12 AM
See how freakin' sick I am?!?  DUH!

Thanks guys, now I'm ill AND embarrassed!  ;)

:P :-[ get well...
Voltaire:

washefuzzy

LOL Christine. Poor you hope you feel better really soon. Now you can be happy that you didn't miss breakfast.  :)

Anja

Looking forward to breakfast on the 13th at Summerhays. Great location. Please don't change it to something way further away!!!  ;)
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Vizerdrix

Nerine's comments on "this Saturday" and "next Saturday" finally made sense!

I've been off work since Thursday, and got the weekends confused.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :P

charlie

Quote from: charlie on July 09, 2008, 11:38:50 AM
Hope to see you all on Sat. July 12th at 10.30 AM @ Summerhays restaurant ( Baseline & Woodroffe)
great food, great folks , come one come all , share your stories, expereince, seek advice & more, all in a cozy relaxed athmosphere.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161/Map.html?adid=01125710
Yes folks our monthly gathering is tomorrow Sept.13th,all are welcome ( non members, family & friends)you can have a breakfast for  about 4.00 & have a great time doing it too  ;)

Vizerdrix

I'm feeling much better, so I shall be there!  ;D

charlie

Hope to see you all on Sat. Oct.11th at 10.30 AM @ Summerhays restaurant ( Baseline & Woodroffe)
great food, great folks , come one come all , share your stories, expereince, seek advice & more, all in a cozy relaxed athmosphere.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Ottawa/Summerhays-Grill/2560161/Map.html?adid=01125710
Come have a fish thanksgiving brekky  ;)

Vizerdrix

What kind of fish?  Discus On A Bun?  ;D