Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apuppet

Hey, Chris,

you leave those poor discus alone! the hurt nobody!

hehe
planted

Toss

Is breakfast still on tomorrow?
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS

washefuzzy

Vizerdrix

Dang, I won't be able to make the breakfast after all. :(

That's the problem with long weekends, and trying to juggle everyone into the schedule.  Hope you guys have a good one!

dan2x38

I can't make it again either...  :( another trip to Mtrl.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

WOW , it` breakfast Saturday once again - NOV.8 th
Time: 10.30 AM
Place : Summerhays Grill
1971 Baseline Road,
Ottawa
ON
K2C0C7  - Tel. 613-228-6049
Who is invited : everyone

washefuzzy

charlie

Quote from: charlie on November 05, 2008, 07:46:50 AM
WOW , it` breakfast Saturday once again - NOV.8 th
Time: 10.30 AM
Place : Summerhays Grill
1971 Baseline Road,
Ottawa
ON
K2C0C7  - Tel. 613-228-6049
Who is invited : everyone
Last call, don`t be caught without breakfast  ;D

Dorrie

Shucks, was sure it was next week :-[

washefuzzy

Aww! Dorrie we missed you. Thought maybe you got over burden with you studies or maybe had the awful flue.
If don't see you before next meeting good luck with your studies.  :)  :)

zima

washefuzzy

Silly bus strike!! Anyone going my way from St Laurent/Smyth  to SummerHayes?

Vizerdrix

As I will be preparing for the OVAS Christmas Party, I don't think I'll make it this time. :(  BUT, I hope to see many of you at my place that evening!!! :D

Nerine

I'm going to breakfast! I have room for ONE more person as long as they are close/on the way :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

Yeah! I'm going to breaky!! Thanks Nerine.  :) :) :)

Anja

I'd love to come, as always. Let's just hope that the busses will run again, I guess.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

washefuzzy

I've been thinking of you Anja with this bus strike. I hope it's over or I won't be seeing you a breaky.  :P

Anja

Well, I baked cookies instead.
If they keep this strike up as long as last time, we'll be stranded almost until the snow melts. Wish they'd picked some other season than winter, so one could at least bike places without fighting one's way through at least a foot of snow, getting honked off the road or run over. </rant>
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

washefuzzy

We missed you.  :P Silly Silly bus stike!!

Nerine

Almost time for breakfast!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts