Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: Nerine on January 07, 2009, 08:04:46 PM
Almost time for breakfast!!
Yes it is , same time , same place.See you there.

Anja

... and still no busses.  :'(
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Nerine

My car can hold 2 other ppl... if anyone is needing a ride coming from the St Laurent Mall area...Pm me or call 613- 482-9809
-Alysa
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

crazy 4 fish

charlie

WOW , it` breakfast Saturday once again - Jan.10 th.
Time: 10.30 AM
Place : Summerhays Grill
1971 Baseline Road,
Ottawa
ON
K2C0C7  - Tel. 613-228-6049
Who is invited : everyone

charlie

Quote from: charlie on January 08, 2009, 11:44:04 AM
WOW , it` breakfast Saturday once again - Jan.10 th.
Time: 10.30 AM
1971 Baseline Road,
Ottawa
ON

It`s that time again Sat. Feb 14th, this Sat.come one come all.

dan2x38

Quote from: charlie on February 12, 2009, 11:43:34 AM
It`s that time again Sat. Feb 14th, this Sat.come one come all.
Hopefully when hockey is over I can make it. Latios has hockey 8 months out of the year. Fun but time consuming.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

cora

I *might* be there!!! Im just figuring out now if I can afford to head to Ottawa for the Long weekend or not! If I can find the funds I will be at Breakfast for sure! I would love to see everyone and catch up!

charlie

Quote from: cora on February 12, 2009, 03:20:49 PM
I *might* be there!!! Im just figuring out now if I can afford to head to Ottawa for the Long weekend or not! If I can find the funds I will be at Breakfast for sure! I would love to see everyone and catch up!
It sure was nice having you at breakfast Cora , thanks for making it, thanks to all the other folks that made it today, it was great.

cora

Quote from: charlie on February 14, 2009, 01:31:50 PM
It sure was nice having you at breakfast Cora , thanks for making it, thanks to all the other folks that made it today, it was great.

Thanks Erroll! it was great seeing everyone I miss you guys so much! :)

washefuzzy

There was a great turn out for breakfast. I really enjoyed seeing everyone especially Anja and her hubby who where able to make it because the buses are now running again.  :)

dan2x38

Quote from: charlie on February 14, 2009, 01:31:50 PM
Charlie was waiting for your usual posting of pictures...
Voltaire:

Nerine

It was great seeing everyone again!!

I don't think anyone took pictures, i know I didn't :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

Quote from: dan2x38 on February 15, 2009, 10:51:48 PM
Charlie was waiting for your usual posting of pictures...
Sorry Dan , all the pictures were live as the fun & interaction  one on one took place, there was no recorded ones  :D

artw

breakfast was great lets hope we get the bigger room next month.

Anja

't was good to be able to just hop on a bus again and see everybody out.  ;D
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

charlie

Alright, so who is hopping on the bus , car,plane,train etc. & coming for breakfast this Sat.March 14th @ 10.30 for breakfast , if we get 20 plus attending we would definitely need the special executive dining room  ;D, another great opportunity to get together & interact oustside of the cyber world, put faces to names, come one come all, members , non members, family, friends. ;)
QuoteTime: 10.30 AM
1971 Baseline Road,
Ottawa
ON
Next breakfast is going to be on Sat. April 11 th. same time same place.

dan2x38

again can't make it hockey clinic for Latios... soon over until Sept...
Voltaire:

artw

Fishnut