Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkowals2

I was wondering if this was only for OVAS members?

Blackstitch

I won't be there because I'll be stuck at work. I'd rather be going to the breakfast though instead.

Anja

Quote from: mkowals2 on December 11, 2009, 06:22:08 PM
I was wondering if this was only for OVAS members?

Nope, anyone can come. You're welcome to join us.  :)
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

washefuzzy

Anyone going to Breakfast at SummerHayes tomorrow Sat Jan 9th. It's the second Saturday of the month. Hope someone is going.  8)

Blackstitch

I'm going to go, that is if I don't get a call from work later today.

Anja

I should be there.

My assassins are asking if you'll be bringing pond snails.   ;D
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Nerine

I'd go, but am without wheels for a bit! Sylvia are you going??
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

washefuzzy

I'm afraid your pond snails will have to wait until the ex meeting. ::)

Alysa we will pick you up at some time after 10:00. Okay!  :) Will even make room for Virgil.

Nerine

we missed your call!! baby was up all night so I chucked the phone out of the room early this morning! we're sorta awake now haha
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

washefuzzy

Hi Nerine we wimped out of going it was -30 with the windchill this morning. Didn't want to venture out and figure the car wouldn't want to start.

Did anyone else go?

Anja

Well, yes. Erin and I were there. Waiting until eleven, then ordered, worried that you were all piled up with the car somewhere. I'm glad you're all ok.

washefuzzy

I am sorry Erin and Anja!  :-[ :-[  I was  a wimp this morning and Alysa didn't get my message until later because baby was up all night.

Where have all the breakfast people gone??  ???

Hope people start going again though this morning it might have been a bit hard to start their cars.

Nerine

I'm without wheels or I would have gone despite baby being up all night haha!!

Not sure where all the breakfast people are??? I do miss going, it's been awhile, due to being out of town or family in town on the weekends breakfast happens!!

Maybe we should start now in rounding up people to go ;)

washefuzzy

Good idea. We have a lot of new people who would probable like to come given more notice.  ;)

Blackstitch

Excellent idea about rounding up new people for the breakfast. I try to go to them when I'm not scheduled to work

J

I'm in for the next, it'll be my first.

holachicka

holachicka

Quote from: holachicka on January 13, 2010, 10:52:08 AM
I am in as well :)

Ahhh, which Summer Hays is it at?! I've never heard of the place...
Also, I live in Kanata and if anyone needs a ride, I have room for 2.

washefuzzy

Summer Hayes is at 1971 Baseline across from the Super Loblaws and near Algonquin College.

Very good it will be good to see some new faces and to have have the old crowd back also. :)

holachicka

Quote from: washefuzzy on January 13, 2010, 11:18:06 AM
Summer Hayes is at 1971 Baseline across from the Super Loblaws and near Algonquin College.

Very good it will be good to see some new faces and to have have the old crowd back also. :)

OH - If it's the same place I think it is, I think I've been there once before...they have GREAT wings :)

Great - see you all there on Feb 13th!!!