Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Breakfast anyone ?

Started by charlie, November 07, 2007, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

pminister

what time is this breakfast @ on the Feb 13th? I am excited it be my first time  :) Plus you can always count on the breakfast @ Summer Hays  :D

Blackstitch

Unfortunately, as I have said before, I won't be able to make it to the next one due to the fact that I'll be working that saturday.

washefuzzy

Anja

Sooooo, anyone up for a pink-infused, heart-shaped, goooey, fishy Valentine's breakfast?

Or are we skipping February?
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

washefuzzy

I'm going to be there hell or high water!!! Because if I don't show up I'll be in BIG trouble.  ;) :)

Anja

250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Nerine

I'm going!! I have to be out and about saturday anyways :D

Virgil is coming with me! and a couple other people :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Blackstitch

I won't be there. I'll be stuck at work tomorrow wishing that I was at the breakfast.

Dorrie

Wow, got the "no posts in 30 days" warning ;D

It's high time people start posting breakfast reminders, so I'll start with heading my own advice ;)

The informal OVAS members breakfast will be held this Saturday, May 8 (that's right, the day before Mother's Day, say hi to the moms you know!) at 10:30 AM at Summerhayes, 1971 Baseline Road, Ottawa.

Hope to see you out there!

P.S. To the young lady that requested the plant at the meeting, I fully intend to be there (unless prevented by work, one never knows) and bring you some.

Nerine

we REALLLLLY wanted to go to breakfast this month...but we've made WAY too many trips into town already :( So we'll have to skip this one if we are to attend the meeting!! :)

Hope to see ya'll at the meeting and next month's breakfast!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Anja

Quote from: Dorrie on May 04, 2010, 09:32:31 PM
I fully intend to be there (unless prevented by work, one never knows)

Tell work to go ...  ;D   

I'll come and bring you your white clouds.

washefuzzy

Not sure yet but I want to go!

Anja

Quote from: washefuzzy on May 05, 2010, 12:55:45 PM
Not sure yet but I want to go!

Of course you're coming. You already missed the last one.  ;)

Fishnut

I can't make it this month.  Work calls.

washefuzzy

Won't be making it. Again! SAE to pick up and a BQ to attend!

Anja

Quote from: washefuzzy on May 07, 2010, 06:35:14 PM
Won't be making it. Again! SAE to pick up and a BQ to attend!

:'(

holachicka

I will try and attend as I would like to get to meet the faces behind the names :)

Nerine

well turns out we're going to town tomorrow but we're going to see Iron man while breakfast is going on ;) enjoy!!