Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

WARNING: Many photos!

Started by Nerine, January 18, 2008, 07:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Dave88

Nerine

Thank you :) I'm surprised so many actually came out haha :D some are shot on super macro
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

BigMomma

Thank you for sharing them with us Nerine, very nice!  :)

FISHEYE

Great job! I want those mushrooms!

KLKelly

Who's tank is this  ???  : )

I'll have to get camera hints from you!

shutterbuggy

Ok...so is no one going to comment on the horrifying Orange Hawaiian Fireworm that he has in his tank?  Aren't they just the creepiest things you have ever seen.  Its the kinda stuff that my nightmares are made of.  That being said I have 3 (known) large ones of at least 6 inches in length.  Previously I (husband) removed one in excess of 10 inches.  I have been told that they are excellent scavengers and have never seen any of them eat (or attempt to eat) anything naughty.  But that being said I really don't trust them.  How has yours been; on the naughty or nice list?

shutterbuggy

Nerine

I was waiting for the comments on it! LOL

There are a few of them, that looks to be the smallest one I've seen.

This is also not my tank! :) I am only freshwater right now as you can see by the signature! Dh & I aren't going sw until we buy a house!

cora

Nice, The pics turned out really nice! Some really good close up shots! :D Shouldve taken more :P

artw

hey I recognise those critters.

groan

groupie02

I hope you don't recognize the bubble algae too  :D

washefuzzy

I love the photo of the little shrimpy waving to us upside down.  :)

groan

Those are art's
Quote from: groupie02 on January 20, 2008, 06:43:31 PM
I hope you don't recognize the bubble algae too  :D
Those are art's prized algaes in that tank. have you ever seen such a lovely opalescent finish on any other algae!? They're breathless to see in person.

artw

hehe.
I take pride in my algae.

groupie02

Quote from: artw on January 21, 2008, 08:47:49 AM
hehe.
I take pride in my algae.

You've got really nice bubbles ;-)