Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Photo's from tonight.

Started by Dave88, January 21, 2008, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave88

shutterbuggy

Dave88

groan

Damn Dave! here i am struggling to get a good close up of a mushroom that has a bobo and here yo ucome along with these! ARGH!

Those are frikkin awsome! love the mandarin,

KLKelly

He would make for amazing calendar pictures though.  I love seeing the non cichlid photos in it : )

pwrca

Simply beautiful shots.  Excellent photography, is all I can say.

fischkopp

be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

shaka zulu

Brother... please teach me how to take photos like this. They are amazing!
125 gallon long
Sump-Refugium-Skimmer
Coast to Coast Overflow
RO/DI water

sniggir

as always picture perfect. which lense are ya using for the macro shots?
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Laura

Wow - you take fabulous shots.
You could make your own calendar - or sell out your services to PFK or TFH!  I sense a 2nd career in the horizon....
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Tyler.L

what is the fish in the 5th pic? doesnt look like a chromis or anything i have ever seen really...maybe i am just a little retarded tonite

gonzobluefuzz

Quote from: sniggir on January 21, 2008, 11:28:27 PM
as always picture perfect. which lense are ya using for the macro shots?

I have the same question. Exif data shows it to be a 100mm, so I'll guess the Canon 100 macro EF 2.8.  Also shows flash fired.....I'm assuming corded off camera. But please don't feel pressured to give away all yer secrets ;). Great shots regardless.

G

jeffd

Dave, Stellar as always. Right up there with National Geographic pics imo.

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

cyberstar

Very nice, I need to buy a camera too...

Math

PaleoFishGirl

Ah, anybody with a SW tank and a couple of thousands of dollars of camera equipment could do the same ;)  Just kidding, Dave, underwater photography truly is an art that you've mastered - beautiful subject matter, too :)

groan

technically its not underwater photography, its through-aquarium-glass photography...;)

cyberstar

Oh, so your saying that you use water in your aquarium ?  :D ;D

groupie02

Really nice pictures. I wish I could do 1/2 as good. Could you post some details on your lens and technique.