Meeting location for the 2024/2025 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

CALFO NOT COMING??

Started by veron, January 23, 2008, 10:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veron

I wasn't sure were to post this but is this true!! :'(
this is cut from another site.

''News I got this AM was that Calfo was VERY sick and wouldnt be able to attend the event!''

Zoe

I'm sure we'll all be infomed if he is unable to come, but it is early days yet to write off his presence due to a cold.

charlie

Quote from: veron on January 23, 2008, 10:54:56 AM
I wasn't sure were to post this but is this true!! :'(
this is cut from another site.

''News I got this AM was that Calfo was VERY sick and wouldnt be able to attend the event!''

Hmm wonder which site that would be ?

veron

from AC. just wondering if this is true as I have to make schedule adjustments if this is the case. winter sucks!

charlie

As far as i or any of the executives know, there have being no communication to support that rumour, so as it stands Calfo is on this weekend as advertised.

Nerine

people get sick....zapisto was sick when he gave his presentation...

don't spread this info!!!! this is what pm's are for!!!!!

<insert>
world not ready for deadly pandemic
<end insert>
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

artw

funny, that someone from AquariaCanada is trying to spread false rumours about a saltwater oriented OVAS event.

Zoe

Quote from: Nerine on January 23, 2008, 11:08:54 AM
don't spread this info!!!! this is what pm's are for!!!!!

PMing this would defeat the purpose of trying to spread mass panic and confusion, though ;)

And no, Nerine... a runny NOSE is the end of the world!  I mean, have you ever tried to eat with a stuffed nose? You have to breathe through your mouth... It's pure torture!  :D

redbelly

I have been speaking to Calfo on a regular basis and from his last email he was in the best of spirits and made no mention of not attending.

groan

now that we have that settled, everyone move ofer to my mushroom thread.

kennyman

;D entry fee should go up $5 for carded AC members  ;D   :P

Sharbuckle

http://www.vicks.com/

"Everything little thing is gonna be alright" - Bob Marley

Zoe

Quote from: Sharbuckle on January 23, 2008, 11:21:53 AM
http://www.vicks.com/

"Everything little thing is gonna be alright" - Bob Marley

Haha, awesome. Touché!

charlie

Hey  guys , this is working in OVAS favour,  look at all the interest here & the other site, we should give a complimentary membership  to the authors , let me see what the membership chair thinks  :D

groan

veron

guys, I'm not sure why your making an issue with the site AC but its not called for or fair. A member from both this site and AC posted that infor so I thought it was correct and wanted clarification.
if it is indeed untrue then great but I do not feel its proper to assume I'm spreading rumors as thats how I read it. I just simply asked if this was true.

groan

i think most of them were kidding Veron...except art, but he's just a weenie. :)

i posted on there to let them know it was not true, according to Redbelly...its all good, i think  :-\

artw

groan you are a silly goose :D

veron

yes I've asked DARK to post here correcting that info. I like both sites and dislike bashing so wanted to head that off. I'm glad its NOT cancelled and would like to know were that info came from.